What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Never watched it... maybe I’ll watch in nextzzzz Ozarks season was pretty good. Just finished that.

Ozark was great, loved Jason Bateman in that one. He crushed it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Cops killed Biggie, so I'm not surprised they never found the killers.

I was born in 93 so this happened when i was way too young, but i could only imagine how crazy everything was. Social media would explode if something like this happened today.

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Do people even realize there's an entire entertainment subforum?  What Are You Thinking About is for Rusty Kuntz and **** Trickles, not talking about TV shows. 

My wife has been all about Bob's Burgers. It's actually a pretty funny show overall. Not Simpsons good, but better than Family Guy.

6 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

My wife has been all about Bob's Burgers. It's actually a pretty funny show overall. Not Simpsons good, but better than Family Guy.

Bob's Burgers was good for a while, but it became extremely repetitive, and the characters who were once funny became obnoxious and... Damn it, ET! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MathMan said:

What would you have done differently with Breaking Bad?

That's another one I was very pleased with so wouldn't change a thing. My only complaint about Breaking Bad while watching it was that it took a few episodes to really get going, but looking back, it was necessary to really help build the characters before they got too deep in the storyline. 

• Like 1

The 2017 Rankings Are In...

4A094BEA00000578-5481483-image-a-22_1520

~ South and Central America dominate list of world's most violent cities with 42 of the top 50

~ Brazil has the most cities on the list which also includes four from the US and three from South Africa 

~ Los Cabos, in Mexico, is the most violent in the world, followed by Caracas, in Venezuela, and Acapulco

~ Authors praised a drop in violence in Honduras, but said the situation in Mexico is spiraling out of control 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5481483/42-worlds-50-violent-cities-South-America.html