What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

"Soccer is the biggest up and coming sport in the U.S. It will be THE BIGGEST sport here in NO TIME!"

-Everyone over the last 20 years

I don't believe it will ever be very big here.

FT_16.01.25_NextAmerica_1965_20651.png

Maybe in like 40 years. Maybe.

I'm just ready for people across the world to finally realize baseball sucks and is the most boring way to spend 4 hours on a weekend.

1 minute ago, cddolphin said:

I'm just ready for people across the world to finally realize baseball sucks and is the most boring way to spend 4 hours on a weekend.

See, you were a favorite of mine, but now, we're enemies.

• Like 2

Halfway through our 2-week vacation I’m realizing that my mother in law and I have about 1 week together before **** hits the fan lol

Looks like I’ll be drunk for the next 7 days lol

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Halfway through our 2-week vacation I’m realizing that my mother in law and I have about 1 week together before **** hits the fan lol

Looks like I’ll be drunk for the next 7 days lol

A week? I'm lucky if my MIL and I can get along for an hour. And she LIVED with us for a year...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

A week? I'm lucky if my MIL and I can get along for an hour. And she LIVED with us for a year...

The original plan was for all 5 of us to stay in one hotel room for the first week. Haaaaaaaaa, right. 

Then i hurt her feelings when I told her that won’t work for me and I’d be paying for my wife and I to have our own room. She took it quite personally saying I wanted to “avoid her”. Rather than have me pay for my wife and I’s own room room she paid for it, I think that was just so she would have something to be mad about lol

now we’ve left the hotel and are at a condo and I’m just now finding out my wife and I will each have our own twin bed. She has the option to opt for a queen instead but it cost more and she just booked the two twins rather than ask if we’d just prefer to pay more or get our own place.

so I’ll be going to my twin bed hammered every night for the next week

Feeling quite sassy and sarcastic today too... she might be regretting this whole trip cause I can be a sarcastic *** with the best of them

/venting

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

She has the option to opt for a queen instead but it cost more and she just booked the two twins rather than ask if we’d just prefer to pay more or get our own place.

so I’ll be going to my twin bed hammered every night for the next week

Just jump on your ole lady’s twin bed when hammered and start banging on the walls... thatll make her Ma proud.

• Like 1