What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Never had it with cheese I guess. I don’t mind throwing a piece of lettuce on it!

I’m assuming the lettuce is just for the crunch?

try Cheetos instead. Crunchier than lettuce plus that cheddar flavor that HS kid was always Jones for 

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’m assuming the lettuce is just for the crunch?

try Cheetos instead. Crunchier than lettuce plus that cheddar flavor that HS kid was always Jones for 

Basically. I honestly haven’t had one in for a while. I could probably get behind Cheetos. I’ve always been a fan of putting chips and such on any kind of cold sandwich with meat and such. 

15 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Peanut butter and, raspberry jam with bacon and jalapeños on a burger is incredible

No Sunnyside up egg, so you fail at every burger related thing, ever.

42 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Well this my friend, is where you’re wrong.

ya’ll ever swapped mayo for peanut butter on your burger?

Peanut butter and, raspberry jam with bacon and jalapeños on a burger is incredible 

come at me

4MmX4zh.gif

Peanut butter and jam burgers are the GOAT. Its legitimately amazing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

Well this my friend, is where you’re wrong.

ya’ll ever swapped mayo for peanut butter on your burger?

come at me

Oh hell yes.  Spot by me does bacon, egg, PB and jalapeño jam.  Incredible.

54 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Basically. I honestly haven’t had one in for a while. I could probably get behind Cheetos. I’ve always been a fan of putting chips and such on any kind of cold sandwich with meat and such. 

Same.  Chips go on the sammich.

48 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

No Sunnyside up egg, so you fail at every burger related thing, ever.

This too.  If I’m eating a burger and I’m not eating part of a cow, a pig and a chicken, I’m disappointed.

12 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Does anyone have an inflatable hot tub? Just saw that they exist and are about $400

When I think inflatable hot tub I think classy mother f'er. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

It's funny standing on the sidelines and watching the idiots attacking David Hogg and co. for being teenagers against gun violence 

Political opinions aside, the idea of an adult calling a child some of these names is just incredible.

Some of them, like Frank Stallone, I wonder if they actually believe this stuff or they just feel any publicity is good publicity and want another 15 minutes?

As a gun owner, who owns an AR and who carries daily, I like the kid and hope he keeps raising hell for what he believes in.  I certainly didn’t have his social conscious or balls at his age. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’m sure this is delicious. I’m not going to argue with you on this. But this sounds like it’s a heart attack on a plate.