What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 hours ago, mission27 said:

Taking applications for the new TLO... pls PM if interested. 

1. ASL, height, weight 1.9 meters, 18 stones
  2. Do you have a full head of hair? Stubbled
  3. What do you do for a living? CEO of a Seafood Conglomerate
  4. Describe your personal sense of style. Beach (Flipflops and Who Farted Tshirts)
  5. If you could have dinner with 3 people who would they be  Paris Hilton, Lead singer of the Spin Doctors, and Burt Reynolds
  6. Who is your dream celebrity date Brooke Hogan
  7. How do you feel about the following things:
    1. Truck drivers - Much respect to Americans that actually work.
    2. Fat people - If you dont care about yourself, why should I be found doing so.
    3. Smugness - Not only do I have no respect for BMW and Audi drivers. I dont have any respect for those having the slightest respect for them
    4. Goats - Had a friend whos goat ate a lightbulb, then pooped it out the next day. How can anyone not like that?
    5. Tom Brady - Owned an Audi
    6. ****ting on people - Im from South of America. Now living in America. Its like our national pastime to do that with you people.
    7. Socks - with my flipflops?
    8. EZ Bake Ovens - Those lightbulb cooked brownies my daughters make are awesome.. (after a fifth of wild turkey)
  8. Pat the Rat or Mr Mouse? Love mieces to pieces.
  9. What sports teams do you root for?  Are they smug or flea teams? Redskins. (should of gone under embarrassing stories saying that one aloud)
  10. Would you be open to hosting the TATSY's with me? - You speak like you own a beamer. So no.
  11. 3 embarrassing stories - Ive seen a Star Wars movie. And I was serious about both Paris Hilton and Brooke Hogan. :$
  12. If you had the #4 pick in an all time baseball draft and the first three picks were Babe Ruth and Willie Mays and Barry Bonds who would you select -Kevin Costner? I dont know, there was no "dull as watching paint dry" sports in my country
  13. Chicks dig the ____ - Food Network

Cant believe I was bored enough to fill it out.

• Like 1

Just now, mission27 said:

The pics I have & would use would get us banned

do it. i wore a sig made by rammy a couple months ago that led to almost every eagle fan being mad at me and getting numerous pm's from them. 

actually i dont think i even have sig privileges anymore whoops

27 minutes ago, mission27 said:

For those who are curious, I think its a bit of a Howard Hughes situation.  

The TLO we knew is no more.

howard hughes.....killed a pedistrian when he was drunk.

is tlo that affluenza guy that just got released from prison?

Edited by MathMan
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, MathMan said:

howard hughes.....killed a pedistrian when he was drunk.

is tlo that affluenza guy that just got released from prison?

I wish.  He's just an eccentric recluse.  He isn't even as affluenza'd as mission.

Don't do it, ET. Don't do it. Don't...

...oh hell. 

11 hours ago, mission27 said:

Taking applications for the new TLO... pls PM if interested. 

1. ASL, height, weight - No
  2. Do you have a full head of hair? - No, shaved head.
  3. What do you do for a living? Manager of Vendor Relations for a Software Company 
  4. Describe your personal sense of style - Basketball shorts and bootleg Under Armour.
  5. If you could have dinner with 3 people who would they be - Wife, both kids.
  6. Who is your dream celebrity date - Sofia Vergara
  7. How do you feel about the following things:
    1. Truck drivers - Salt of the Earth
    2. Fat people - Pepper of the Earth
    3. Smugness - Coffee mug with an "S" on it.
    4. Goats - Lamb and rice
    5. Tom Brady - He's no Deshaun Watson, that's for sure
    6. ****ting on people - No
    7. Socks - Optional
    8. EZ Bake Ovens - Prefer the Instant Pot
  8. Pat the Rat or Mr Mouse? Deadmau5.
  9. What sports teams do you root for?  Are they smug or flea teams? - Your 2017 World Series Champion Houston Astros, your 2018 NBA Champion Houston Rockets and your 2019 Super Bowl Champion Houston Texans.
  10. Would you be open to hosting the TATSY's with me? - No. I've hosted two TASTYs, one Baldies and one TNAs. I've retired, but I'll give you some tips on how to do it right.
  11. 3 embarrassing stories - The one time I filled out an application to be TLOs replacement. That time @fretgod99 made fun of me. That time I logged onto a website to see if the Texans would draft Adrian Peterson about 11 years ago, and never logged off.
  12. If you had the #4 pick in an all time baseball draft and the first three picks were Babe Ruth and Willie Mays and Barry Bonds who would you select Jose Altuve
  13. Chicks dig the dadbod.

Dammit.

• Like 2