What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, eagles101 said:

Also all the damaged is from the snow plows throwing heavy chucks of ice on it.

Ice falling from the sky shouldn't damage concrete.  Is it cracked or just uneven?  Cracked you have to replace, uneven you can level out at a lower cost.  

BTW, both are caused by the ground freezing, thawing and heaving.

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

tbh Christiano Ronaldo's goal today should make even straight men question this statement

Between this and the Zlatan goal, soccer is really making a push to get my attention. 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

So would I be sexist if I went on a rant about Spielberg saying that the next Indiana Jones should be played by a woman? 

Not on here. In society you would undoubtedly be judged as one. 

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

So would I be sexist if I went on a rant about Spielberg saying that the next Indiana Jones should be played by a woman? 

Thought Angelina Jolie already did this. I mean, isn't Lara Croft nothing more than Indy with boobs and guns?

• Like 3

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Thought Angelina Jolie already did this. I mean, isn't Lara Croft nothing more than Indy with boobs and guns?

That's the reason I have such a big problem with it.  It's just the epitome of stupidity to me.  If you want a woman swashbuckling adventurer, make one.  Don't hijack a different character for some misguided PCBS.  I don't want to see a female Indiana Jones or a female James Bond just like I don't want to see a male Lara Croft or a male Ellen Ripley or a male Dorothy against a damn male wicked witch of the damn west.