What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Does anyone else think Nina Dobrev is good looking? I feel like me and her could drink many boozes and enjoy Backstreet Boys together. 

I’d drink with Nina 

5 hours ago, Tyty said:

Kinda sad I missed out on jfins existential breakdown early in the morning (or late at night?)

i do this every night. usually on my patio w/ my drunkard roommates. sometimes in chaattzy w/ @utley4568 back in the day. im always primed to jump right into that **** tho homie 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

dawg

i say "dog" w/o realizing it a lot when i make posts. but when i catch myself doing i think back to a @Tyty reply of him saying "good dogs get treats" and that **** still makes me giggle lol. that post probably made me laugh harder than any post i've read on here for some reason. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

i think im talking about something separate now. but about that last part talking about happiness, i dont get that either. you're gonna feel whatever regardless of your position in life. like you said it's a mindset. personally dont subscribe to having a healthy frame of mind. i feel it's overrated and those kinds of people that drown themselves in the idea of a living of happy life are intolerable to be around and usually have the ****tiest conversations imaginable. feel everything. dont try and force yourself to feel any contrived feelings. 

You're welcome to feel it's overrated, but I feel it's underrated. It's not about the "idea" of a happy life. It's about actually having one. And that's all mindset. You say that happy people are intolerable to be around. I think unhappy people are intolerable to be around. I don't want to be around people wallowing in self-pity. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

You're welcome to feel it's overrated, but I feel it's underrated. It's not about the "idea" of a happy life. It's about actually having one. And that's all mindset. You say that happy people are intolerable to be around. I think unhappy people are intolerable to be around. I don't want to be around people wallowing in self-pity. 

Preach.

Life is what you make it and how you view it.  If you think life sucks, it will. Get out and enjoy it and be grateful you have your health, many aren’t as fortunate.

Expect nothing, appreciate everything.  That’s my point of view anyway.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

King crab legs, creamed spinach and Glenmorangie tonight boyos.

Sure beats the hell out of Top Ramen in college ;)

Man, I'd kill for some crab legs right now. On a totally unrelated note, what is your address? ;)

I loved the free time afforded to us in college. Plus, I miss the days where my body could bounce back from anything. I could get sloppy drunk and not get a hangover. Now, if I get sloppy drunk, I feel it for the next week. xD

But I also wasn't broke in college, so it was a different experience for me in that regard.

• Like 1