What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

33 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

You've all got problems if toes or thumbs turn you off a woman.  It's not like you can't ignore a weird looking thumb or feet.  Unless you got one of them creepy foot fetishes. 

If he has a creepy foot fetish, I expect that picture wouldn't be a turn-off.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I have no love for Starbucks whatsoever, but why is Starbucks getting grief over this?  They didn't arrest anybody. 

They were arrested and booked. The DA didn't press charges.

They're getting grief because it seems to be a pretty clear case of discrimination by one of their managers.

11 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

They're getting grief because it seems to be a pretty clear case of discrimination by one of their managers.

Well I mean... all they did was say no loitering. They probably didn’t ask for the guys to be arrested. 

12 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Yep, that's why they're getting grief. As far as I know, they're the ones who called the cops.

3 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well I mean... all they did was say no loitering. They probably didn’t ask for the guys to be arrested. 

A lot of conflict in life can be solved by just talking to the other person.

I bet the manager didn't talk to them at all.  Just called the cops.

20 minutes ago, theJ said:

A lot of conflict in life can be solved by just talking to the other person.

I bet the manager didn't talk to them at all.  Just called the cops.

Apparently they used (or asked to use) the bathroom and the manager asked them to leave since they hadn't bought anything yet. They didn't, so the manager called the police and reported them for trespassing. 

I don't think either of you are wrong, neither the manager nor the police did anything to de-escalate the situation at any step in the process. If either one of them had done anything more reasonable than "what I'm doing isn't technically illegal", we wouldn't be talking about this.

To @gopherwrestler's point, I don't think if you called the cops on two reasonably calm people hanging out in a coffee shop, you'd expect half a dozen officers to show up and put them in handcuffs, formally arrest them, then keep them in jail for the better part of a night despite a room full of eyewitnesses telling them they did nothing wrong. But I agree with you, the manager had 2 remarkably calm people under those circumstances waiting for a friend and didn't ask or didn't listen enough to figure out that they were obviously going to order something. No rational person is going to call the cops in that case, so I'm sure we'll find out shortly that discrimination played a huge part in the cops being called in the first place.

New local pizza place sells a full roasted chicken for $18 and all I can think about is that chicken lived its entire life just to be sold for $18. Like damn bruh. What's the point of even hustlin

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

New local pizza place sells a full roasted chicken for $18 and all I can think about is that chicken lived its entire life just to be sold for $18. Like damn bruh. What's the point of even hustlin

You think your body is worth more? 

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So $0.15 per minute....that is not much for working the streets

That's pretty good money working the streets when you live in a town of 900 people