What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, steadypimpin said:

I remember being in Atlanta for a friends wedding. There was traffic on a Saturday evening when there was no pro games and it was bumper to bumper. 

Yeah it sucks. It's such a beautiful city but to get anywhere is a minimum 30-45 minutes in traffic.

• Like 1

Fresh in from football signups for my soon to be 9yo. Feel good about it, theres no way hes going to be something other than OL. (His mom pushing 6'5)

If he wasnt so big, with chance of him being a RB WR or defensive collision position. I wouldnt be looking so forward to this, and would likely rather he pick up another soccer league.

38 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Fresh in from football signups for my soon to be 9yo. Feel good about it, theres no way hes going to be something other than OL. (His mom pushing 6'5)

If he wasnt so big, with chance of him being a RB WR or defensive collision position. I wouldnt be looking so forward to this, and would likely rather he pick up another soccer league.

How tall are you?

7 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

How tall are you?

Shade shorter than she is. Recall the first time I saw his mom. She was with her volleyball team at the same hotel I was in the Dominican Republic. Sporting high heels, towering above the world.. My first thought being, "OMG! I need babies from that." xD

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Shade shorter than she is. Recall the first time I saw his mom. She was with her volleyball team at the same hotel I was in the Dominican Republic. Sporting high heels, towering above the world.. My first thought being, "OMG! I need babies from that." xD

YES!! I'm 6'5 and always wanted to climb a big tall tree. Unfortunately my wife is only 5'`1 but it works.

5 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

YES!! I'm 6'5 and always wanted to climb a big tall tree. Unfortunately my wife is only 5'`1 but it works.

Youre taller than her on your knees. lol

My dad is taller than me. With my mom at 5'4, and them side by side always tripped me out. With her barking and him doing.  And its been like that for over 40 years. lol

Youre taller than her on your knees. lol

My dad is taller than me. With my mom at 5'4, and them side by side always tripped me out. With her barking and him doing.  And its been like that for over 40 years. lol

Yeah she's short but I love her anyways. :D

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Got sick Wednesday and just powered through work and life at like 25% functionality and finally decided to go to the hospital today for it. Pneumonia. 

Jesus Crist brah!!

Take care of yourself. Your job could replace you without missing a beat but you can't be replaced on FF. Webby would CRY!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Got sick Wednesday and just powered through work and life at like 25% functionality and finally decided to go to the hospital today for it. Pneumonia. 

Thats the first thing I caught when coming to America. Miserable. Left me wishing yall gave me small pox like all those others.

Could feel fluid sloshing around my chest for weeks after I felt better.

• Like 1

Thats the first thing I caught when coming to America. Miserable. Left me wishing yall gave me small pox like all those others.

Could feel fluid sloshing around my chest for weeks after I felt better.

People in the US seem to be allergic to washing their hands or covering their face when they sneeze. Always feel like I need a shower after visiting a department store.

Traffic in Atlanta sucks balls. I drove through it last year, on my way to Florida, and it was stop and go. But you'd get to the spots that caused the stops and there'd be nothing there. 

Like, ****ers, just go.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Jesus Crist brah!!

Take care of yourself. Your job could replace you without missing a beat but you can't be replaced on FF. Webby would CRY!!!!

Psh webby would only miss the amount of ad money I made him by always being on this site. 

And no one can replace the 2012 funniest poster of the year! @Victor Cruz Pun tried once but he couldn't get Tank Bawse's personality right 

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Psh webby would only miss the amount of ad money I made him by always being on this site. 

And no one can replace the 2012 funniest poster of the year! @Victor Cruz Pun tried once but he couldn't get Tank Bawse's personality right 

I wish you could compete with Nicklepete for Steve Perry.