What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

But some of us are more perfecter than others.

Your grasp of the English language continues to impress me more and more.  Have another football.

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

Yeah if i could rewind time, i would have bought that.  But i thought, "hey, they have gummies.  He'll eat that."  Bad decision.

Eh I mean he's 4. You can just order him around. What's he gonna do, say no?

I don't actually think this, but I love telling parents this.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Eh I mean he's 4. You can just order him around. What's he gonna do, say no?

I don't actually think this, but I love telling parents this.

Last night we forced some tylenol down his throat because had a fever.  We put it in a syringe, held him down, and injected it straight into the back of his throat.

We are great parents.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, theJ said:

Last night we forced some tylenol down his throat because had a fever.  We put it in a syringe, held him down, and injected it straight into the back of his throat.

We are great parents.

This is my life. Wife tried to reason with our 3 year old - Oh sweetie, it's gonna make you feel better, OK? You need it for you sickies (baby talk is going to drive me absolutely insane, BTW). 10 seconds later, wife is covered in gooey combo of Penecillin and spit, and daughter is unleashing a blood curdling scream. 

Daddy walks in, says "Cut that **** out!" Grab a syringe, pin her arms down and boom - bit of spit up, but medicine is now administered. (I'm allergic to Penecillin, so it could have literally killed me).

Despite all of that, I'M the one getting yelled at for language and tone. **** that noise, I get **** done.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

This is my life. Wife tried to reason with our 3 year old - Oh sweetie, it's gonna make you feel better, OK? You need it for you sickies (baby talk is going to drive me absolutely insane, BTW). 10 seconds later, wife is covered in gooey combo of Penecillin and spit, and daughter is unleashing a blood curdling scream. 

Daddy walks in, says "Cut that **** out!" Grab a syringe, pin her arms down and boom - bit of spit up, but medicine is now administered. (I'm allergic to Penecillin, so it could have literally killed me).

Despite all of that, I'M the one getting yelled at for language and tone. **** that noise, I get **** done.

Sometimes you just can't worry about traumatizing your kid.  They're more upset about the medicine than what you're doing to them, so they'll be fine.

Right?

• Like 1

Some days i dream about being fired for something dumb, just so i can restart a similar job with less responsibility.  

I have only myself to blame, for doing a good job and all that crap.  Or maybe i'm a sucker for doing things to get myself noticed and climb the ladder.

Either way, i'm exhausted.

11 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Kids watching videos in the car pool today. All of them seem to say, "Fast forward it backwards". And looked a state of confusion when asked "You mean rewind?"

"What are you 'winding' exactly, grandpa??"