What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

I'd take half of it, it would save me having to water the new grass that I'm starting.

It's crazy. Grass is high as hell because you can't cut it, and when you get a break in precipitation to mow, it's back to being high again within a day or two. 

1 minute ago, Desperado82 said:

It's crazy. Grass is high as hell because you can't cut it, and when you get a break in precipitation to mow, it's back to being high again within a day or two. 

Probably time to invest in some sheep. Natures lawn mowers or something like that.

3 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Probably time to invest in some sheep. Natures lawn mowers or something like that.

If I had the land, I would. Be nice to have anyway to practice herding with Lem. 

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That's a good thing tbh.

He's had diarrhea for a few days, so i bought some probiotic gummies to get his digestion back in line.  But he won't eat them, lol.  

Normally yeah it's a good thing.  But today it's very frustrating.

Just now, theJ said:

He's had diarrhea for a few days, so i bought some probiotic gummies to get his digestion back in line.  But he won't eat them, lol.  

Normally yeah it's a good thing.  But today it's very frustrating.

Oh yeah that's less of a good thing. Get that little dude some pedialyte. Contrary to popular belief, it's not just for hangovers.

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh yeah that's less of a good thing. Get that little dude some pedialyte. Contrary to popular belief, it's not just for hangovers.

Thanks.  He's still eating and drinking well, so i wasn't too concerned with getting pedialyte.  He's only had a few occurrences over the last few days, but it's lingering.  I just want this stupid diarrhea to go away so i can go back to work lol.

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

Thanks.  He's still eating and drinking well, so i wasn't too concerned with getting pedialyte.  He's only had a few occurrences over the last few days, but it's lingering.  I just want this stupid diarrhea to go away so i can go back to work lol.

Oh those work e-mails always make me laugh. "Johnny OOO for anywhere between 4 hours and 3 months - sick kid". Yeesh.

Btw, they make probiotics with packets that you can pour into water.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh those work e-mails always make me laugh. "Johnny OOO for anywhere between 4 hours and 3 months - sick kid". Yeesh.

Btw, they make probiotics with packets that you can pour into water.

Yeah if i could rewind time, i would have bought that.  But i thought, "hey, they have gummies.  He'll eat that."  Bad decision.