What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Traffic in Atlanta sucks balls. I drove through it last year, on my way to Florida, and it was stop and go. But you'd get to the spots that caused the stops and there'd be nothing there. 

Like, ****ers, just go.

That's how it is here in the DC area. Tons of traffic and then finally get to the break and there's no crash or anything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steadypimpin said:

That's how it is here in the DC area. Tons of traffic and then finally get to the break and there's no crash or anything.

It's stupid. Road rage is a HUGE problem of mine. I don't understand it because I don't usually care about stuff like that. But it irks me to the point of debating murder, even though I don't have the balls to actually ever murder anyone. ?

• Like 1

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

It's stupid. Road rage is a HUGE problem of mine. I don't understand it because I don't usually care about stuff like that. But it irks me to the point of debating murder, even though I don't have the balls to actually ever murder anyone. ?

Oh yeah, I'm a huge road rager. ??? My horn is my most favorite accessory in my car next to the Bluetooth. ??? I yell at people to move their cars out of the road for a fender bender. I hate how people think they can't move their car because they think it's a crime scene. "I gotta wait for the police" No, take a pic and get your pieces of **** cars onto the shoulder so everyone else can drive!!!

2 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

Oh yeah, I'm a huge road rager. ??? My horn is my most favorite accessory in my car next to the Bluetooth. ??? I yell at people to move their cars out of the road for a fender bender. I hate how people think they can't move their car because they think it's a crime scene. "I gotta wait for the police" No, take a pic and get your pieces of **** cars onto the shoulder so everyone else can drive!!!

Turn Signals is my pet peeve. I went off on this lady so bad a few weeks ago that she pulled over and pulled out her phone and said she was calling her husband. I said bring him up here so I can slap him instead of you for driving like an ahole. She cut me off 3 times with out using a turn signal.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Turn Signals is my pet peeve. I went off on this lady so bad a few weeks ago that she pulled over and pulled out her phone and said she was calling her husband. I said bring him up here so I can slap him instead of you for driving like an ahole. She cut me off 3 times with out using a turn signal.

I hate when *******s cut me off only to immediately turn. I hate when *******s cut me off when there's nobody behind me. I hate when *******s don't use their blinkers. 

I had a guy the other day turn on his blinker to turn left, so I used the extra right lane that's there specifically for this situation. Only he decided he wasn't gonna turn at the last second and almost side swiped me. I slammed my brakes and let him go. But I wanted to run him into oncoming traffic instead.

I hate other drivers.

• Like 1

I kinda want to order horchata at this Mexican place nearby when I get better but it's super stressful. Do I say horchata like a normal white American and sound like a fool or go for the actual pronunciation which I know and look like a tool/fool

2 hours ago, steadypimpin said:

Show I watched last year did a piece on that. Can't remember the name of the show (not mythbusters), but basically when people swap lanes in traffic or break or look at their phone/mess with the radio/anything causing a slow down, the trickle effect of one person hitting the brakes cascades to everyone behind them. They had a circular track with a bunch of cars and spaced them all out then told them to go the same speed. Inevitably, they bunched up and created traffic. Was interesting. 

• Like 1