What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I work from home and it only takes me about 20 minutes to walk up my steps after I’ve had a cup of coffee.

One day for me too brother. I can't wait, I know it's going to be hard but I've realized I hate working for other people. ??? I'm getting ready to start my own company.

• Like 1

Just now, steadypimpin said:

One day for me too brother. I can't wait, I know it's going to be hard but I've realized I hate working for other people. ??? I'm getting ready to start my own company.

Oh I still work for other people, I just don’t have to see them.

I’ve seen my manager literally one time in person and it’s when I won an award for work.  She wasn’t even my manager at the time.  

It’s incredible.

I’ll never understand hitting snooze a bunch of times.  Either you have to get up,or you don’t.

If I set my alarm for a certain time, that’s the time I need to wake up.  If I could wake up 10,15, 30 minutes later, I’d just my alarm for that time.

Why wake yourself up early for no reason?

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’ll never understand hitting snooze a bunch of times.  Either you have to get up,or you don’t.

If I set my alarm for a certain time, that’s the time I need to wake up.  If I could wake up 10,15, 30 minutes later, I’d just my alarm for that time.

I can never bring myself to immediately crawl out of bed. I need a few minutes to hate everything and regret every decision I've made in my life that lead me to that point before I can drag my *** out of bed.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

because sometimes, you wake up and it only feels like youve been sleeping for a minute.

setting your alarm for like 40 minutes before you need to get up allow you to gloriously go back to sleep

Just now, MathMan said:

because sometimes, you wake up and it only feels like youve been sleeping for a minute.

setting your alarm for like 40 minutes before you need to get up allow you to gloriously go back to sleep

That just means you have to deal with the dread of an alarm clock going off twice....or more.

30 minutes ago, MathMan said:

its set to legend of zelda theme, so its all good

Any sound that wakes you up every day is a sound you will grow to hate within a week.

That’s a scientific fact.

I thought Vivaldi’s Spring would be a wonderful way to wake up every day.  It was.  Once. Now I hate that goddam song.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

If I worked from home, I probably wouldn't do ****. ?

I thought the same. I actually wind up gettin more done without people around. I turn on the TV, or a Podcast, and just go without interruption. Kinda nice. 

Now I just need to make sure my boss doesn’t realize I do it, and things will be fine.