What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

23 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I don't know why they needed to publish an article on that. Anyone can tell you Wisconsin is drunken wasteland. 

Over here in MN if we get an eastern wind it is about enough to get you drunk.

2 of 3 of the 'Don't care tbh' are Fargo and Grand Forks. We're wedged between the drunks. 

Edited by skywindO2

44 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

lold hard

honestly lol hard at anyone using anything other than verizon for mobile

I only have one line so it doesn't make sense for me to pay $100/m for one line. Xfinity mobile is $24/m for one line.

That's the only reason I'm considering it.

4 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

I only have one line so it doesn't make sense for me to pay $100/m for one line. Xfinity mobile is $24/m for one line.

That's the only reason I'm considering it.

Verizon isn't that great either. My company phone is a Verizon and the service isn't that great and I live in a major metro area. My sprint is way better service. 

1 hour ago, steadypimpin said:

Verizon isn't that great either. My company phone is a Verizon and the service isn't that great and I live in a major metro area. My sprint is way better service. 

Metro areas have the same service basically. Most major phone companies are going to have good service for cities. Verizon is by far better far most areas though.  I dont know anyone who doesnt use verizon because its the only one that gets service.

1 hour ago, steadypimpin said:

Same here, actually thinking of switching in the next few months...