What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

10 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I forget it also depends on how far north/south you live too.

I should say the light outside is bright at that time. Just given the situation, there isn’t a lot of light coming through the window.

Also worth noting that the decks/patios for my condo building go alongside that wall, so my bedroom is also getting shade from the one on the floor above me.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, iPwn said:

The best thing about it is that I don’t accidentally hit some button on my phone that somehow silences the alarm without me knowing.

Gotta put the phone across the room, I used to do that all the time without realizing.

2 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

Sprint was $10 cheaper/month than T-Mobile was, but T-Mobile was still $5/month cheaper than Verizon + you get Netflix streaming on your devices (if you don't have it on TV).

Sprint just got bought by T-Mobile. 

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

Gotta put the phone across the room, I used to do that all the time without realizing.

I've got to put my phone in another room to make sure I don't over-snooze...

I just missed the Jeopardy Teachers Tournament Championship because the local news had to cover some stupid people who drove into an obviously flooded road during this rainstorm. I turned the TV on to watch smart people and got the opposite. I wanted to see Mr Rogers Pringles Man, not cars going swimming.

Just now, NS922 said:

I just missed the Jeopardy Teachers Tournament Championship because the local news had to cover some stupid people who drove into an obviously flooded road during this rainstorm. I turned the TV on to watch smart people and got the opposite. I wanted to see Mr Rogers Pringles Man, not cars going swimming.

aw **** i feel your pain bro i love jeopardy

went to get some penguins gear last night but there's a $25 shipping fee so i was like **** that lol

this morning i go on the nhl site again for some reason and hey presto, free shipping on any and all orders above $25!

i load in a shirt for myself, a pair of sidney crosby socks for a friend, and then a bumper sticker to get me above $25

coupon is not valid outside of the USA

**** y'all and your americocentrism 

2 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

What time do you guys get up for work? I wake up at 5 and have to be in at 6am

it's uni rather than work but i'm up at 5:20 for 9am starts and 6:00 for 10am starts but that's because i come from afar and there's a terribad lack of synergy in public transport here

Just now, Shady Slim said:

it's uni rather than work but i'm up at 5:20 for 9am starts and 6:00 for 10am starts but that's because i come from afar and there's a terribad lack of synergy in public transport here

I try to leave at 5:15 but most of the time get out at 5:30, the mornings that time don't have any traffic here.