What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

1. Baylor can die forever and ever

Baylor College of Medicine is not really associated with the rape factory in Waco. So, they're not totally bad.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

2. JJ Watt's tweet doesn't exactly make it clear that he is aware he is not a medical doctor. I'm legitimately concerned he thinks he is qualified to give CPR or operate on himself the next time he destroys his back.

Watt can do whatever the hell he wants. Don't you dare say otherwise.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Baylor College of Medicine is not really associated with the rape factory in Waco. So, they're not totally bad.

Burn it to the ground. All of it. And JJ Watt probably can't legally operate on himself. Just saying. 

21 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

How many lbs total? Do you know?

People at work have asked me if I could cut up sides of beef for them. I’m not really even sure what I would charge or if I could do it at home anyways lol.

I'm not 100% sure on the LBs, I will be able to guess come Saturday, but I did google it and they said around 200 lbs in a quarter cow, but I think our estimate was a bit lower.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Does this apply to yourself?  

I honestly don’t think most folks on here are like that.  I think most are either huge sports fans who like the intelligent conversation and/or use this place to kill time.

For example probably half my posts are while I’m working.  I come here and shoot the poop and have some giggles while trudging through my work days.  My conversations aren’t for attention, they’re to kill time and entertain myself.  I’d imagine that’s why most of us are here.

There are a few exceptions, but most aren’t just here to bloviate on the interwebz to strangers iyam.

It applies to most everyone. No one cares what song someone is listening to, but we have a thread that’s been going on for a decade on here with at least 10k posts of people just posting what they’re listening to. No one cares about my coworker doing dumb crap, no one cares about the majority of things that get posted. But we post it because someone will listen if we do.

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

It applies to most everyone. No one cares what song someone is listening to, but we have a thread that’s been going on for a decade on here with at least 10k posts of people just posting what they’re listening to. No one cares about my coworker doing dumb crap, no one cares about the majority of things that get posted. But we post it because someone will listen if we do.

Pretty much. I'm sure nobody cares about most of what I post. But I do it anyway.

34 minutes ago, mission27 said:

I know for a fact he follows my posts anywYanyway

If by follow, you mean on my ignore list, sure. 

40 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Except play a full season of football. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, iPwn said:
40 minutes ago, mission27 said:

I know for a fact he follows my posts anywYanyway

If by follow, you mean on my ignore list, sure. 

you are wasting a lot of clicks then by unhiding missions posts every time;)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I think there’s a difference between caring and being amused/entertained by something.  

IDGAF what someone’s listening to per se, but if I’ve never heard of a particular song by an artist I like I’ll check it out.

Just like I’m not waiting around to be updated about folks day to day activities, but if folks have a funny or entertaining comment, I’m glad to hear it.

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think there’s a difference between caring and being amused/entertained by something.  

IDGAF what someone’s listening to per se, but if I’ve never heard of a particular song by an artist I like I’ll check it out.

Just like I’m not waiting around to be updated about folks day to day activities, but if folks have a funny or entertaining comment, I’m glad to hear it.

Sure. But how’s that different from Twitter?

And maybe more importantly, if we’re agreeing they’re kinda the same thing, what makes it bad?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Sure. But how’s that different from Twitter?

And maybe more importantly, if we’re agreeing they’re kinda the same thing, what makes it bad?

yeah, i think both are fine.

i personally dont use twitter, but i cant deny it makes information travel fast.

and its better than what facebook has become (unfunny memes)