Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

1 minute ago, James said:

I think the first line is a little bit of a misnomer. People had been calling it out almost every game, and while there have certainly been low activity mafia members, most of them were actually on par with most civs' activity levels. From my memory the last three games were dome's 3-legrace, malf's fruit vendor enigma, and my sunny game. I was mafia twice and host the other so maybe its just having a different perspective, but IMO dome's game is the only one where mafia were at the bottom end of activity spectrum (other than me of course I was perfect :-) )

I agree about mookie, though he seems like someone who would be busy for the holiday. If he posts but isn't saying anything I might vote him, but if he's just inactive I'd give him the benefit.

Okay so I'm not sure my first paragraph makes any sense, let me try to rephrase it more succinctly.

People often complain about mafia being inactive, but obviously they're doing that before they know who the mafia actually are, so they don't have the context to know if what they're saying is true. The reality is that in most of those games there's one mafia being very active, and another 1-2 being in the middle pack of activity, the frustrated civs just don't see that because they're convinced the active mafia player is actually a civ.

This early, odds are at least 1 mafia is inactive...but as James pointed out (I think) Civs have been a lot lately as well

Who are some of these votes...jerry/lions

Also, @TedLavie based on the episode your character is more of an other. That's why some thought you could still be one

The shifting roles makes it seem like the game hasn't begun...feels weird lol

15 minutes ago, Dome said:

The last 2 games (IIRC) Mookie has been inactive D1 and both times he claimed that’s how he always plays. 

15 minutes ago, James said:

I think the first line is a little bit of a misnomer. People had been calling it out almost every game, and while there have certainly been low activity mafia members, most of them were actually on par with most civs' activity levels. From my memory the last three games were dome's 3-legrace, malf's fruit vendor enigma, and my sunny game. I was mafia twice and host the other so maybe its just having a different perspective, but IMO dome's game is the only one where mafia were at the bottom end of activity spectrum (other than me of course I was perfect :-) )

I agree about mookie, though he seems like someone who would be busy for the holiday. If he posts but isn't saying anything I might vote him, but if he's just inactive I'd give him the benefit.

tenor.gif?itemid=11897140

I kept post counts for a number of the recent games, starting with the game I hosted.  The majority of them came in with mafia posting the least and by a good bit.  It may also depend on who was mafia.  Bcb, squire, gopher, darth, etc were definitely ones that stayed really low in a few games 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I kept post counts for a number of the recent games, starting with the game I hosted.  The majority of them came in with mafia posting the least and by a good bit.  It may also depend on who was mafia.  Bcb, squire, gopher, darth, etc were definitely ones that stayed really low in a few games

Your game was a little weird since I got lynched D1, and at the end bcb let the civs beat themselves.

Maybe I'm basing too much off of my game, where PML was one of the most active players, and MD4L/squire are generally really low activity anyway. 

3 minutes ago, James said:

Your game was a little weird since I got lynched D1, and at the end bcb let the civs beat themselves.

Maybe I'm basing too much off of my game, where PML was one of the most active players, and MD4L/squire are generally really low activity anyway. 

What do you thing about Rick J-22?

Would he lie low now that it's known he can't get lynched?

@Nazgul is posting similar to the last game when he escaped attached to the orca

@Whicker why are you jumping on the fin wagon.  It's not like you to conform to others thoughts especially early on.

@Matts4313 you are coming off strong early, wouldn't shock me if he was Rick J-22 

@bcb1213 any thoughts other than just questioning the characters and show? It looks scummy this early.  Knowing the show and roles really are not the biggest concern d1.  Moving foward yes, d1 not so much. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What do you thing about Rick J-22?

Would he lie low now that it's known he can't get lynched?

Currently can't be lynched, alignment not yet defined. Mafia is trying to find him (for conversion?), he's trying to find Simple Rick. How he plays it really depends on the player, but I don't think there's any added incentive for him to play inactive.

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Rag

Got a pretty great feeling about this vote. Also, yeah I havent been around at all. Wont be around much tomorrow either, golfing in the AM and GF is moving into the apartment in the afternoon.

You have a great feeling about a vote when you haven't been around and have never, ever been able to read me?

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Nazgul is posting similar to the last game when he escaped attached to the orca

Don't try to analyze my game. I am still trying to learn / pick up on little hints if my brain can handle that.
Hell, I don't even know what kind of game I am trying to play here. I only know what role I was given.

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Whicker why are you jumping on the fin wagon.  It's not like you to conform to others thoughts especially early on.

@Matts4313 you are coming off strong early, wouldn't shock me if he was Rick J-22 

@bcb1213 any thoughts other than just questioning the characters and show? It looks scummy this early.  Knowing the show and roles really are not the biggest concern d1.  Moving foward yes, d1 not so much. 

It's my new civ persona 

Archived