Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

I'm just going to say it: I'm not motivated at all to read up and play tho game. I've been legitimately busy the past couple days, but the apathy in this game has bred orher's apathy and has now spread to me. 

There's no vote counts, no easily accessible record of night events. I'm 100% we lynched Bucs but yet he's in here posting and it took me several minutes to find out he had been revived. There was a character who was so essential to some big story that he couldn't be lynched, but yet all we got was "and such concludes the story of J-22." Like maybe all you Rick and Morty fans get it, but I don't. The best games on this site have been the ones where you could tell the host cared about his game. I'm sorry Pwny but that's clearly not the case here. 

Now we have two players who come in and vote dead players and our normal suite of inactives. Maybe 4 of the 14 people left are actually posting. I know I'm part of the problem but it's hard to get up for this. 

Posts like this scream mafia to me.  Despite any accuracy or agreement from others....this is exactly what mafia would do.  I haven't shaked the mafia vibe I've gotten from you and this post adds to it.  

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

ok, so in review of your list

you have me, who you've said i haven't pushed anyone, when i did push whicker for a while, no one joined in, then he was cleared of at least being a guard so i've dropped it for now

then you put up ksj, who you say isn't doing anything differnt regardless of his alignment

then you put on twl who you say you know nothing about

then you put on dome, who you lolclear because he re-entered late after you voted for him hours earlier

the last one really perturbs me because it seems like you voted him and someone in your chat told you to switch it, so you did and made flimsy cases while doing so as an excuse

Dome is playing his scum game, he admitted it himself. I just don't see him being mafia because of the situation I laid out.

16 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Pickle even though I'd rather go bcb tbh

You'd rather go three other people as well according to your "scum read list" 

If you're town, this is why we lose, stick to your reads even if it's on me and wrong. 

I'm feeling more and more confident voting for you atm 

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

We should all align on one vote. Once again 4 mafia members could swoop in and kill a civ if we don't all align.

I will follow Bucs on Pickle

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

pickle Rick

34 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Pickle

19 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Pickle even though I'd rather go bcb tbh

With my vote, that's five. If there's another civ out there, we need your vote.

21 hours ago, Whicker said:

So you've just held on to this all game?

He's admitted twice now that he's playing his mafia game, yet claims to not be mafia. Multiple people have said that they think he's mafia yet they won't keep their vote on him.

How does this not scream mafia?

dome

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

I'm just going to say it: I'm not motivated at all to read up and play tho game.

I understand, bruh. I mean, I get the same...

bcb

...oh. Well, maybe you're...

It doesn't. 

...wow, you're um... you're really going for it there.

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

This is a bad spot

Ok. Learning new things about muscle memory here...

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

pickle Rick

I'll say this, you're "lack of motivation" game is 100x better than @mission27's dialed in, locked in game.

Bravo. But very suspicious.

6 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

i literally don't recall a single post from him.

As I posted in my last post, I've shared my thoughts but I've been ignored. I was accused of "holding on to this all game" when it has literally been a day. Whicker and others are just brushing off my thoughts and not even considering Dome.

Dome has admitted to playing his mafia game after being called out on it. But he's told us he's not actually mafia, so we should believe him. He's gotten votes but people won't stay on him. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

With my vote, that's five. If there's another civ out there, we need your vote.

I think Whicker is screaming mafia. Is this really the direction we're going? Pickle?

Just now, ET80 said:

I think Whicker is screaming mafia. Is this really the direction we're going? Pickle?

Said this for 2 nights.  Same as twl and swole.  At least 1 of those 3 are mafia....maybe more.

I don't know why we are listening to anyone playing with this mindset...

tenor.gif

Archived