Jordan Mailata is good?

ninjapirate

Baldy, Lawlor and now Tucker.... man ppl are really singing his praises

You definitely can see the improvement though even as a casual fan.

He definitely has the freaky athleticism like Peters. 

With the way he's taken to coaching so far I don't think its crazy to salivate over his ceiling.

15 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This was much more Stoutland than Roseman

He's the one who saw something in him when he worked him out pre-draft.

If not for him then he probably goes undrafted.

stoutland always wanted his jason peters project and now he has him. 

21 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

He’s got that ridiculous kick out step. He’s already dumb athletic and strong. He can be an absolute monster if he gets some polish and fine tuning. He’s making the 53. 

53 is the best thing for him. Kid can only grow each week getting to play against Graham, Long, Bennett, Barnett and Sweat every day in practice. 

34 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This was much more Stoutland than Roseman

He's the one who saw something in him when he worked him out pre-draft.

If not for him then he probably goes undrafted.

Howie is the puppet master. Stoutland only thought to work him out because Howie told him too. 

It's been amazing to watch, like it's not just because he's going against middle to lower talent now...it's just crazy some of the stuff he's doing at that size...and it's damn near insane for him to look 1/3 this good given that it's his 4th month playing.

Love how Peters is coaching him up too.

He needs to get a little lower, but that's how it is with all guys starting out on the lines.
Want him going against all these dlinemen in practice, going to just get him better and better,

One of the most pleasant surprises I can remember, even if he's only the next Tra Thomas and not the next Peters. I thought he was going to be ps material at best. 2 or 3 months later he looks like a solid backup OT with starter potential. Unreal. His arms are skinnier than Vaitai, but Mailata noticeably has more pop. He's doing like Bruce Lee 1 inch punches and guys bounce off. It's fun to watch. 

Also, Peter's has a future as an OL coach. 

11 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

He’s got that ridiculous kick out step. He’s already dumb athletic and strong. He can be an absolute monster if he gets some polish and fine tuning. He’s making the 53. 

I was watching most of the night last night. That was there on just about every play, it looks kinda funky tbh, but I suppose it works? 

I'll say this. Toth has no place on this team though lol

Archived