Raiders, Bears Reach Agreement on Khalil Mack Trade

ramssuperbowl99

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

And now that we didnt pull him, I hope we at least drove up the price for the Bears. 

The addition of Perry or Matthews (one of whom surely would've been included in the deal) perhaps would've saved us a first round pick, which we have 2 of this year alone, but I agree.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

You'd think teams would just say no at some point.

Why? They have the money, players should be getting paid more and more that's how it works when they make more and more money. Even max deals go up YoY and that's not even factoring in how the NBA cap is a soft cap which makes it flexible to sign guys to these mega deals and still put together competitive products.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Why? They have the money, players should be getting paid more and more that's how it works when they make more and more money. Even max deals go up YoY and that's not even factoring in how the NBA cap is a soft cap which makes it flexible to sign guys to these mega deals and still put together competitive products.

Oh no clearly the problem is that the trust fund baby bowl cut jackass who owns the Raiders would have to write a check every once in a while.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Isn't that what Oakland's doing? Saying no?

You'll always find an owner/GM ready to say yes to a talented player...

Well, yeah. But I mean as a group. There's gotta be a breaking point where supply and demand meet. We're not there yet. But I've gotta imagine we'll get there. And soon if contracts keep going up this much.

Or not. Who knows.

Archived