.Buzz

Bills cut Corey Coleman; signed by Patriots

3 hours ago, drd23 said:

Compound that with how thin they are at WR, it is a HUGE indictment against him.

3 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

@MrOaktown_56 thoughts?

Not much I can add. Clearly the off field is a major concern. I heard the locker room cancer stuff. Talent was never the issue. Some guys just don't have it.

I don't think this cut was a result of poor play rather than he came in late and didn't display the ability bro catch up on the playbook compared to his competition.

29 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

I don't think this cut was a result of poor play rather than he came in late and didn't display the ability bro catch up on the playbook compared to his competition.

Nah he's crap.

Lol, Coleman better start selling off some of those Nikes he has collected!  Might need the cash...

I hated the pick then and was raked through the coals for it. Hue “Got his guy” that year. That should say it all. I never saw the hype to be honest. A tiny WR who couldn’t run NFL routes who was slower than advertised. 

There was a huge push from Texans' fans to draft Coleman in 2016 - he ended up going much earlier, and the Texans ended up with Will Fuller who (so far) looks like the best WR from that draft.

EDIT: Actually, Michael Thomas, Tyreek Hill and Sterling Shepard look better. My bad.

I remember when I said Michael Thomas was the best WR in that class and fumes over drafting this bum instead and was labeled a biased homer. Good times.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I remember when I said Michael Thomas was the best WR in that class and fumes over drafting this bum instead and was labeled a biased homer. Good times.

He showed some promise his rookie year. That potential I feel can still be unearthed. Doesn't help having to have played for an organization like the Browns. But I think his injuries had more to do with everything. 

Also, something tells me that little act on Hard Knocks was all for the camera. Seemed so set up for viewer ratings....

Myles Garrett now officially the longest tenured Browns 1st round selection. Yay...