Martavius Bryant Cut

NickButera

14 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

HIgh risk, high reward. Pity that it failed this quickly. Its stings me the most that this is like all we got from the deal for Kolton. AZ wanted a QB, we should have had their backs against the wall. And we wound up for basically nothing. I think the 5th got used to move up for Brandon Parker, who until now, I forgot was even on the roster.

Oh yeah its like we just gave them our spot.

The day just keeps getting better and better. Went shopping at a Safeway and it was so packed and people pissing me off and with all the news...I need to stay away from people for a bit. Might knock someone out because my minds not right. Hopefully I'll be right by game time or I'll be on the local news chasing Chucky across the field. Doubt the players try to stop me. LOL

IT'S JUST A GAME!!! WTF why do I care?!? ARGH!!!

Sorry it didnt work out for you.   I was actually looking forward to seeing what he could do with you guys.

Now I personally hope he never gets to play again.   He complained last season that he deserved a new contract with more money, and his idiot girlfriend was badmouthing the Steelers for not paying him.     He claimed his mom cried after the last failed drug test and that it changed him.     Apparently, he is still selfish and stupid....because he had the talent to make alot of money in the NFL....at least as a top end number 2 WR.    Unfortunately, he never seemed overly interested in refining his game....and now his off field stuff may have just ended his career.

I hope he turns his life around, but I dont think he should be allowed back in the NFL.    After a certain point, you have to accept that some people never learn.

Nothing is as disappointing as the Mack trade but this happening this fast does rank up there. I personally wouldnt have seen this failing so fast.  So is he basically getting cut because of the pending suspension or was it he wasn't picking up the playbook fast enough. Or, maybe just the combination of both.

On 2 september 2018 at 2:50 AM, NJ Raider said:

Call me crazy, but this is more disappointing than the Mack trade.

This one sucks but tbh i dont find this one dissapointing. It was a high risk deal, we knew this could happen. 

I also don't like dealing Mack, but i can understand the rationale behind it.

What worries me and is most dissapointing for me is that there is a clear pattern of overpay and undervalue in our trades emerging.i am of the opinion that other front offices would have gotten more value out of the miller & mack & bryant deals. 

Bad trade. Everyone knew it at the time. Traded 79 for a Bryant and his history and aside from that, he wasn't actually very good on the field last year. 

Further. Gruden said in his presser he liked the way he practiced, etc. Only to call him out publicly for sucking in practice lol.

6 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Bad trade. Everyone knew it at the time. Traded 79 for a Bryant and his history and aside from that, he wasn't actually very good on the field last year. 

Further. Gruden said in his presser he liked the way he practiced, etc. Only to call him out publicly for sucking in practice lol.

Gruden also said Bryant was cut because he was "outplayed" by guys like Keon Hatcher and then goes out and signs Lafell. 

Archived