2019 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

http://dailyorange.com/2018/08/redemption-alton-robinson-faced-up-to-20-years-in-prison-on-a-robbery-charge/

dont think anyone has mentioned this guy 

alton Robinson de Syracuse 

discovered him watching the nd game 

i love his game motor and technique 

now I know his story 

also vs Kentucky 

tenn de/olb Darrell Taylor stood out in a major way 

17 hours ago, riceman80 said:

Im just saying, you just dont trade young guys with superstar ability. You never win.

In Macks case I agree. As for Carr I’d hardly call him a superstar. I’m down for giving him another year but there is no reason to commit to him for like 5+ years unless he proves it again. Don’t keep “hoping” a guy will be good. NFL is a league with fast changes. 

6 hours ago, Gannon12 said:

He gave us glimpses on Sunday of 2016 Carr. Audibles changing plays at the line and throwing beautiful passes to nobody’s 

Yeah we need him to keep building off that. I feel like I'm one of the biggest Carr supporters left but I feel like next year is put up or shut up. At least it is for me.

1 minute ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Yeah we need him to keep building off that. I feel like I'm one of the biggest Carr supporters left but I feel like next year is put up or shut up. At least it is for me.

I can respect giving Carr 2019 to perform. No problem if we go that route. However, some on here act like they want Carr locked up for 5-10 years.. and just cling to past hope. They should be happy Reggie put an escape clause every year of his contract. 

I like the way the 2020 QB Class is shaping up as well if Carr doesn’t perform. 

14 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

think Carr should have 2019 and 2020.... this team just a mess all around.. we are tanking

I think we really wanted ro smith last year. Gotta think we use one of those on a sideline to sideline type lb. I really like Devin Bush, White, and Coney.

Anyone like Marquise Brown from Oklahoma? Seems like a Tyreek Hill type. Not sure where he goes due to his size. Crazy quick though.

1 minute ago, NJ Raider said:

I think we really wanted ro smith last year. Gotta think we use one of those on a sideline to sideline type lb. I really like Devin Bush, White, and Coney.

Anyone like Marquise Brown from Oklahoma? Seems like a Tyreek Hill type. Not sure where he goes due to his size. Crazy quick though.

I like him better than Harry.. more speed and elite playmaker

Archived