2019 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

2 hours ago, riceman80 said:

Im not a fan of Tua at all. His game doesnt translate

I agree unless the entire offense caters to his style is the only way. He holds on too long his defense reads are extremely questionable. I just don’t see him being good I’ll gladly eat crow if he does but I just hope to everything it’s not us that take the chance

1 hour ago, Gannon12 said:

I agree unless the entire offense caters to his style is the only way. He holds on too long his defense reads are extremely questionable. I just don’t see him being good I’ll gladly eat crow if he does but I just hope to everything it’s not us that take the chance

Bad mechanics, hasn't displayed the ability to go thru progressions, small stature, careless with the ball, and inconsistent accuracy.

People say they see Russell Wilson, i simply see Johnny Manziel with a stronger arm and no off field issues. He's been beating up against diminutive competition while surrounded by NFL talent(including 3 possible day 1 WR prospects). I'll eat crow on him too but Auburn and the playoffs are where we'll trulh see how good he is. I particularily wanna see him play Clemson as a test.

1 hour ago, NJ Raider said:

I want marquise brown on this team in the worst way. As long as we don’t use our first first rounder on him, go for it. He’s a game changer.

Which one? Bears pick id be ok with.. But o wanted him with our 2nd and all first of defense. I'd love hidgon in 3rd/4th

Too bad Kyler Murray is too small. Probably would be the best QB in this class. 

I think Grier is the best QB of the class but it’s a really bad class. 

And if you’re not high on Tua, next years class sucks too. I think Fromm is a AJ McCarron clone. 

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Too bad Kyler Murray is too small. Probably would be the best QB in this class. 

I think Grier is the best QB of the class but it’s a really bad class. 

And if you’re not high on Tua, next years class sucks too. I think Fromm is a AJ McCarron clone. 

He's the closest thing ive seen to Russell Wilson since Russell Wilson. Miles better than Tua as a prospect too...

10 hours ago, NJ Raider said:

I want marquise brown on this team in the worst way. As long as we don’t use our first first rounder on him, go for it. He’s a game changer.

Game changer? But don't want to spend a 1st round pick on him? Makes sense.....

He will go in round 1. Teams draft speed. Ross, Austin, Cook, etc.

Archived