2019 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

7 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

Have you watched any Devin Bush? I'm becoming quite a fan.

I watched a bit today. Not super into him, to be honest. Seems like a 3rd round and later guy based on first impressions.

Germaine Pratt on the other hand; I like. I like a lot.

11 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I really didn't think this season could get any worse. But seeing our "star" players on other teams absolutely destroying the league and having a blast hurts bad. 

That's what happens with some bad coaching staffs through years can't use and develop talent properly.

Honestly worse decision raiders made was getting rid of Musgrave. Sad to admit it but he had carr and cooper going well together. 

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I really didn't think this season could get any worse. But seeing our "star" players on other teams absolutely destroying the league and having a blast hurts bad. 

Our awesome FB and WR on the Cowboys non stop winning. 4th and goal on the one and we hand it to stone hands Keith Smith. It’s like when Gruden trades a player that team can’t stop winning.

7 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Our awesome FB and WR on the Cowboys non stop winning. 4th and goal on the one and we hand it to stone hands Keith Smith. It’s like when Gruden trades a player that team can’t stop winning.

Why do all my teams hate to win? Haven't seen any of my teams win since 80s

12 hours ago, roi34 said:

Why do all my teams hate to win? Haven't seen any of my teams win since 80s

Who are your teams? I’m a Raiders, A’s, Warriors, and Cal Bears fan. I’ve been spoiled with Warriors lately but I’m a way way bigger football/baseball fan than basketball. If Raiders or A’s ever win a championship I will be running in the streets and calling in sick the next day. Hopefully sometime in my lifetime..

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Who are your teams? I’m a Raiders, A’s, Warriors, and Cal Bears fan. I’ve been spoiled with Warriors lately but I’m a way way bigger football/baseball fan than basketball. If Raiders or A’s ever win a championship I will be running in the streets and calling in sick the next day. Hopefully sometime in my lifetime..

Raiders, Mets, Mich, rangers. None have won in long while

7 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Raiders, Knicks and Yankees 

It’s been a rough 20 years with the Raiders and Knicks but the Yankees are always good.

Archived