2019 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

Not a fan of Brown with any of the top 4 picks. He’s fast but I don’t see an advance route runner or exceptional hands or anything else that stands out.

John Ross was twice the prospect and even he’s have trouble producing. Receiver has been the toughest position for me to evaluate. Unless it’s a can’t miss type player, I prefer stocking up on mid rounders.

14 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

Not a fan of Brown with any of the top 4 picks. He’s fast but I don’t see an advance route runner or exceptional hands or anything else that stands out.

John Ross was twice the prospect and even he’s have trouble producing. Receiver has been the toughest position for me to evaluate. Unless it’s a can’t miss type player, I prefer stocking up on mid rounders.

Same was said of tyriek hill. Brown is better than ross and I don't think it's close

1 hour ago, roi34 said:

Same was said of tyriek hill. Brown is better than ross and I don't think it's close

You only think that because it’s convenient toward your argument. Most fast guys aren’t Tyreek Hills. It’s more likely Brown is Marquise Goodwin or Taylor Gabriel than Tyreek Hill. 

Tyreek Hill is a different animal when it comes to speed. Brown isn’t Hill when it comes to acceleration, quickness, or long speed.

2 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

You only think that because it’s convenient toward your argument. Most fast guys aren’t Tyreek Hills. It’s more likely Brown is Marquise Goodwin or Taylor Gabriel than Tyreek Hill. 

Tyreek Hill is a different animal when it comes to speed. Brown isn’t Hill when it comes to acceleration, quickness, or long speed.

Same can be said of your argument. I could be wrong or u could. Haha. Brown has better hands than Goodwin. And has just as good long speed as hill. Not sure how u say he doesn't. But he is probably somewhere in between those three. But for second rounder id take a poor man's hill.

3 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

Hill would've been a first rounder if he'd have stayed at Oklahoma St. His stock was that of a 1st rounder easily. He's just a trash human being.

3 hours ago, roi34 said:

Same can be said of your argument. I could be wrong or u could. Haha. Brown has better hands than Goodwin. And has just as good long speed as hill. Not sure how u say he doesn't. But he is probably somewhere in between those three. But for second rounder id take a poor man's hill.

I mean, most fast guys don't end up being as good Tyreek Hill, especially when they're not as fast, quick, or explosive as Hill.

3 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

I mean, most fast guys don't end up being as good Tyreek Hill, especially when they're not as fast, quick, or explosive as Hill.

Have u watched brown that much to know? Have u seen the combine numbers on brown ? You are just saying he's not as fast or explosive but you don't know. 

They said brown ran 4.33 - 40 no pads.

Infact hill wasnt even that accomplished in college as brown. Brown has to be used in right way though to be successful.

On 11/24/2018 at 3:41 AM, riceman80 said:

Bad mechanics, hasn't displayed the ability to go thru progressions, small stature, careless with the ball, and inconsistent accuracy.

People say they see Russell Wilson, i simply see Johnny Manziel with a stronger arm and no off field issues. He's been beating up against diminutive competition while surrounded by NFL talent(including 3 possible day 1 WR prospects). I'll eat crow on him too but Auburn and the playoffs are where we'll trulh see how good he is. I particularily wanna see him play Clemson as a test.

Speaking of QBs. Lawerence looks like the truth!

Archived