2019 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

42 minutes ago, roi34 said:

DL - pass rusher Def top

Corner may wind up being best value or stud safety.

And agree again DT/De rusher or LB of one falls to us

Then I'd go WR/OT

WR/BPA

I like the duo on Worley and Conely..... we need to improve the pass rush and our linebackers suck(slow, or small).. 

34 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I like the duo on Worley and Conely..... we need to improve the pass rush and our linebackers suck(slow, or small).. 

I agree but Worley needs to be resigned plus your not passing on a top talent cb if one gets to you. Worley has been good but not shutdown. Still need three to four cbs. Def need a lb and safety

But.. give me two pass rush des and I'm happy

I’m taking BPA all three picks. The Raiders need help everywhere just about so drafting talented guys to come in and dominate no matter the position needs to happen. I for one am very excited about the draft, I’m definitely taking the day off for it. 

Getting tired of the 49ers being indirectly involved in the Raiders day to day. First, there was the coin flip to determine draft position. Both needed OT, they get McGlinchey and Raiders settle for Miller. 

They beat the ever loving piss out of Gruden's team with their third string QB, but have the same record and a stronger sos so are currently likely to land the #1 overall pick. And let's be real... their remaining schedule a win would be a total shocker. 

So they will draft Bosa and Raiders will be left with the next best pass rusher. 2 years in a row they are screwing things up. 

15 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Getting tired of the 49ers being indirectly involved in the Raiders day to day. First, there was the coin flip to determine draft position. Both needed OT, they get McGlinchey and Raiders settle for Miller. 

They beat the ever loving piss out of Gruden's team with their third string QB, but have the same record and a stronger sos so are currently likely to land the #1 overall pick. And let's be real... their remaining schedule a win would be a total shocker. 

So they will draft Bosa and Raiders will be left with the next best pass rusher. 2 years in a row they are screwing things up. 

Doubt they take bosa they’ve invested a lot of first rounders on that dline already.

again doubt bosa goes #1 a bama boy will go #1 prolly quin Williams

4 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Doubt they take bosa they’ve invested a lot of first rounders on that dline already.

again doubt bosa goes #1 a bama boy will go #1 prolly quin Williams

They don’t have edge rushers. Even though the Raiders made Cassius marsh and Dakoda Watson look like world beaters

18 hours ago, Chali21 said:

I’m taking BPA all three picks. The Raiders need help everywhere just about so drafting talented guys to come in and dominate no matter the position needs to happen. I for one am very excited about the draft, I’m definitely taking the day off for it. 

3 DTs coming up

10 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Yet most of the good teams have RB's that can carry the load!

Last 4 drafts

Barkley

Fournette/ McCaffery

Elliot

Gurley/ Gordon

Sure you can find a RB late, but top RB's have been studs the last few years and we have been lacking that for a long time!

Archived