Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

8 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Michel or Damien Williams for my RB2?

I have Connor but it doesn't sound like he'll play. Feel like Williams is risky but he's in such a great situation and I have a hard time seeing any of the other rbs getting many snaps.

I'd go with williams tbh. dude got goal line work even when he wasnt starting.

9 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

I'd go with williams tbh. dude got goal line work even when he wasnt starting.

That's what I was thinking too...

Michel holds a lot of risk. I've rolled with him the past couple weeks and its bit me in the ***. Really not worried about West stealing too many snaps.

46 minutes ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Cook or Aaron Jones this week in my flex spot? PPR 

I'm leaning Cook. Jones playing in Chicago against that Bears D that just shut down Gurley. New Offensive coordinator for the Vikings and Zimmer has been on and on about running the ball more so I expect Dalvin to be heavily involved. 

Along the same lines

Pick 1 .5 PPR

Justin Jackson @KC

Aaron Jones @CHI

Assuming Gordon doesn't play, I have Jackson in right now. Fournette and Dalvin Cook in my other RB spots.

Lastly..

I have to play Trubisky over Rodgers right? In Chicago and that Bears D is scary. Can see Chicago looking for some big revenge after what happened week 1.

Pick two of the following Runningbacks

RB Jaylen Samuels vs NE
RB James Conner vs NE
RB Dalvin Cook vs Miami
RB Theo Riddick @ Buffalo
RB Damien Williams vs LA Chargers

I already have Zeke starting, and James Conner would definitely get the nod if not for injury concern. James Conner and Dalvin Cook are who I have penciled in right now. Thinking I may go Damien Williams over Dalvin Cook given the volatility of the Vikings OC situation at the moment.

59 minutes ago, Danger said:

Pick two of the following Runningbacks

RB Jaylen Samuels vs NE
RB James Conner vs NE
RB Dalvin Cook vs Miami
RB Theo Riddick @ Buffalo
RB Damien Williams vs LA Chargers

I already have Zeke starting, and James Conner would definitely get the nod if not for injury concern. James Conner and Dalvin Cook are who I have penciled in right now. Thinking I may go Damien Williams over Dalvin Cook given the volatility of the Vikings OC situation at the moment.

It’s a toss up between Samuels, Cooks, and Williams. I have them all pretty even. I’d probably go Cooks and Williams. 

Id avoid Conner. I own him in 4 of 5 leagues and he’s going to sit on my bench. I’m convinced he has a high ankle sprain. That’s typically a 4-6 week injury, sometimes longer. A two week turn around is VERY unlikely. Even if he plays he’s at risk for being spelled or reinjury. I want him to have at least a half week of full practices before risking it. 

Lamar Miller or Jaylen Samuels PPR

Playing in the semis against my Arch Rival. And need a huge week. He has Saqoun Zeke Cooper Ebron and Deshaun ( all capable of 30+ points) so I need as many points I can get. 

Love Miller as of late but without a TD I see him putting up 8-10 points.  Jets D is suspect though but again you Blue will get his TDs too. 

I stashed Samuels on the bench this past week to see how he does and though in real life he didn't fair to well, in the fantasy world he did decent. 

Patriots aren't the best against receiving backs. The score should be on the higher side so I see Ben throwing it quite a bit. 

Ridley's revenge worries me a little but Samuels is clearly the better catcher. And everyone and their mom knows Ben loves dump passes. Samuels a boom or bust and thats what worries me. 

Thoughts?

Tyler Boyd or Chris Conley?

Dynasty Semi-Final! Help! Ayudame!

I’m the Hill owner. I’m starting Hill but the possibility of him being just a decoy is frustrating me. Considering how many other Chiefs are out, it makes sense to me that Conley would at least be the second option after Kelce (who the Chargers shut down annually).

Boyd has the talent and volume, but the match-up isn’t ideal and his QB is sub-par.

Rest of Line-Up:

My Opponent’s Line-Up:

2 hours ago, ConVict90 said:

Playing in the semis against my Arch Rival. And need a huge week. He has Saqoun Zeke Cooper Ebron and Deshaun ( all capable of 30+ points) so I need as many points I can get. 

Love Miller as of late but without a TD I see him putting up 8-10 points.  Jets D is suspect though but again you Blue will get his TDs too. 

I stashed Samuels on the bench this past week to see how he does and though in real life he didn't fair to well, in the fantasy world he did decent. 

Patriots aren't the best against receiving backs. The score should be on the higher side so I see Ben throwing it quite a bit. 

Ridley's revenge worries me a little but Samuels is clearly the better catcher. And everyone and their mom knows Ben loves dump passes. Samuels a boom or bust and thats what worries me. 

Thoughts?

Samuels. High-scoring affair gives him a better chance to score. If you’re on Yahoo, play him as a TE and Miller as a Flex.

1 hour ago, One Punch Man said:

Samuels. High-scoring affair gives him a better chance to score. If you’re on Yahoo, play him as a TE and Miller as a Flex.

This is my favorite thing ever. I picked him up last week while I was on bye because my TE spot was a black hole. Amazing that he has TE eligibility there. 

3 hours ago, ConVict90 said:

Thoughts?

I haven't checked to see if Conner is in/out yet or if any decision has been made. For me, if Conner is good to go, go with Miller. If Conner is out, I'm rolling with Samuels. 

1 hour ago, One Punch Man said:

Tyler Boyd or Chris Conley?

Dynasty Semi-Final! Help! Ayudame!

I’m the Hill owner. I’m starting Hill but the possibility of him being just a decoy is frustrating me. Considering how many other Chiefs are out, it makes sense to me that Conley would at least be the second option after Kelce (who the Chargers shut down annually).

Boyd has the talent and volume, but the match-up isn’t ideal and his QB is sub-par.

This is an interesting matchup in the playoffs. I view your team as clearly better, but your matchups are pretty awful across the board. I think you should win, but it'll be interesting. 

Boyd / Conley, I think I'm leaning toward the former. The thing is, even with Driskell, his targets haven't dropped. He's still getting the volume, and for me, that's possibly the most important thing in fantasy. In the last 3 games, he's still got 22 targets. I wish he was getting more looks in the redzone, but he had 6 / 97 in the first week with Driskel alone, and 3 / 53 the second week (catchign only half his targets, which is a whopping 25% below his catch rate for the year). I mean, the 3/53 isn't great, but it's not crippling. 

The problem with Conley is that he definitely has a super high ceiling (if Hill is out or largely unused), but his targets and usage ebb and flow like crazy. He's had only 5 games of 4 or more targets (While boyd has had only 4 games of under 4 targets). He's had 7 games of 2 or fewer targets. That's just such a huge variance for me. His best game is 7/74 with 2 tds (with TDs being highly volatile for non premiere players) and then after that, he doesn't have a single game over 30 yards. I just can't trust that, even though I would agree that if Hill is largely a decoy out there, he should see an inflation on his numbers. But I just can't trust him. I'd rather take the 8 points from Boyd and call it a day. 

6 hours ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Cook or Aaron Jones this week in my flex spot? PPR 

Give me Cook. One, he seems healthy and is getting the snaps (86% last week, 77% the week before). He's also got a really nice floor for the most part in PPR because Cousins looks to him often. He's almost a lock for 4-5 targets each week, has had 17 in the last two, along with 13 catches. In a ppr league, that's just a huge boon. He's got the superior matchup as well. 

Archived