Trade advice

Wraith554

11 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

it comes down to waiving Edelman or Hogan in a PPR league.my team is stacked, no one else I would want to release.. I can't trade either and I need help at RB and want to gamble on Aaron Jones..... who would you drop if you have to in PPR

That is a really tough choice. On one hand you have the TD machine in Hogan. But you also have Brady's buddy on the other. Ppr probably leans it to edleman but I'd have a hard time dumping Hogan. 

49 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

it comes down to waiving Edelman or Hogan in a PPR league.my team is stacked, no one else I would want to release.. I can't trade either and I need help at RB and want to gamble on Aaron Jones..... who would you drop if you have to in PPR

I'd drop Hogan. I'm maybe just too bullish on Edelman coming back and sliding into his old role and production without missing a beat, but I'll change it over Hogan

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Got a trade offer in a Dynasty league. Im probably going to reject. What say you?

Give up

Kareem Hunt

Brandin Cooks

Get

Leonard Fournette

TY Hilton 

Very fair trade all things considered, but I see no reason to make it, which is my biggest issue. I'm not big on hunt this year, but I think long term viability may be slightly in his favor over fournette (particularly given the recurring soft tissue issues if fournette), so that should be considered. Hilton and Cooks are pretty close, but one is on a much better team with a regime I trust more. 

I simply don't see any reason to make the trade except out of boredom

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Send Antonio Brown
Send LeSean McCoy
Send Corey Davis

Receive David Johnson
Receive Brandin Cooks
Receive Dion Lewis

.5 ppr

???

Nope. I don't like trades where I'm giving up the best player. I'm not big on shady or DJ. Higher on dj of course, but I'm not sure by how much. I don't know that he's a top ten running back at the end of the year

I think if you start all three guys every week, you're scoring less with your new team than the one you're giving up

1 hour ago, The BILLievers said:

Was offered Kareem Hunt for David Johnson and Chris Hogan in a .5 PPR, 10 man league. Thoughts?

I might counter to see if you can get a WR back in that deal but overall I like it.

Hogan's stock with Gordon on board and with Edleman coming back soon is going down. David Johnson is stuck in that terrible offense and I don't personally seeing it get much better to be honest.

Hunt has underproduced in the first two weeks but he is doing it in a high scoring offense. I feel like he will get his more that Johnson will get his over the course of the entire season. If you can get another WR back that maybe isn't as good as Hogan but has upside, I would do it

13 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Sooo my running backs in one league ppr are shady, Dion Lewis, gio Bernard, Peyton barber and Tarik Cohen,

receivers are OBJ, Julio, Amari Cooper, Kenny Stills,, Ryan Grant 

who should i trade and who should i target

If you really want to significantly upgrade at RB you are going to have to give up OBJ or Julio.

I might try and offer something like

OBJ and Lewis  

for 

Gordon and Drake (or equivalent players)

You need to target a partner that went RB heavy in the draft and is sitting pretty with 3 good RB's. This way he get a WR 1 and you get a RB 1. You get and RB 2 and he gets a lesser RB 2. That might work for both parties.

The Mark Ingram owner might be someone to target. Especially since you have Gio as a potential fill in until Ingram gets off suspension. 

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I might counter to see if you can get a WR back in that deal but overall I like it.

Hogan's stock with Gordon on board and with Edleman coming back soon is going down. David Johnson is stuck in that terrible offense and I don't personally seeing it get much better to be honest.

Hunt has underproduced in the first two weeks but he is doing it in a high scoring offense. I feel like he will get his more that Johnson will get his over the course of the entire season. If you can get another WR back that maybe isn't as good as Hogan but has upside, I would do it

Yeah, I'd say don't be afraid of fishing their roster for injured guys either.  Like if someone has held onto Marquise Goodwin him goosing them week 1 and sitting out last week, that's a good get.  Or if the guy's got someone like Godwin.

I don't think Hogan's stock gets any higher than coming off a 2 TD week.  Even if he continues to be a productive fantasy contributor, the injury risk is still there with him and Edelman coming back will cut into his targets (as will Michel getting assimilated into the offense and the run game as a whole not having to play stout run D's like Houston and Jacksonville).

Archived