Mayweather vs McGregor

SteelersFanMD

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Lol my boss was freaking out on me cause I told him McGregor had no shot. I'm not saying a word tomorrow...xD

I thought he had a little shot, like 1% or less, All he had to do is get lucky with one punch. I didnt think it wouldnt happen but you never know

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

How quickly he went from beating the crap out of Floyd, to "im dead" - to hey I am perfectly fine is alarming. I dont know about that.

I don't think it was that quick.  Natural progression to him winning the early rounds to gassing out.  But an athlete of his caliber can recover rather quickly to at least functional.

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

I thought he had a little shot, like 1% or less, All he had to do is get lucky with one punch. I didnt think it wouldnt happen but you never know

Yeah I was being hyperbolic when I told my boss he had "no shot"

but my boss thought it was like 50/50xD

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Lol my boss was freaking out on me cause I told him McGregor had no shot. I'm not saying a word tomorrow...xD

Legitimately, if he would've focused more time on stamina realizing he wasn't going to knock Floyd out he might have had a shot. One guy went with a strategy designed for MMA and the other went with the strategy designed for boxing.

Legit one of the least entertaining fights I have ever seen. Floyd had to start the fight by charging in and not moving his head to even make the first couple rounds interesting. Then a pure boxing clinic from the 4th onward. Seeing Floyd’s excellence on display one last time was cool, but what a nonsense fight.

Archived