Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

27 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Rea talk though what if Sam is the author of the novel and the books are his writing..

high power boys.. Or maybe Greyworm wrote it. 

Eh the books are written from the perspective of an all-knowing narrator, and I think it would serve the show well to stay with that. If Sam writes the books, you lose objectivity and it throws into question whether some of the heroism for people he likes is overblown. Personally, I'd rather have the show end with 100% confidence that Jon Snow really did pull his sword out by himself in front of Ramsay Bolton's entire army.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Eh the books are written from the perspective of an all-knowing narrator, and I think it would serve the show well to stay with that. If Sam writes the books, you lose objectivity and it throws into question whether some of the heroism for people he likes is overblown. Personally, I'd rather have the show end with 100% confidence that Jon Snow really did pull his sword out by himself in front of Ramsay Bolton's entire army.

So, Bran writes the books?

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

"Who taught you how to do that?" "No one."

Hey arch has been so satisfying after so many seasons of wondering what the point was.

Even her interaction with the Winterfell soldiers compared to the Lannister soldier in season 1 was great.

I do wonder where she goes now. She's an assasin not a soldier.