Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

7 minutes ago, pwny said:

Only complaint is I think it would have been better if Cersei delivered the kill. Would have really pushed that she would be willing to be the monster to keep the throne. 

He who passes the sentence should swing the sword. Underscores how dishonorable Cersei is.

• Like 5

I knew Rhaegal was going down as soon as the mood became way too carefree. Very good episode. Both Lannister twins showing their true colors. Hound will obviously be the one to kill the mountain, so Missandei probably won't be waiting too long for her love to join her. Varys = Targ is dead.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

I knew Rhaegal was going down as soon as the mood became way too carefree. Very good episode. Both Lannister twins showing their true colors. Hound will obviously be the one to kill the mountain, so Missandei probably won't be waiting too long for her love to join her.

Mortal lock, Dany is pissy so we're going to make a childish mistake that will have significant consequences for a bunch of minor characters. GW dead is a lock.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

I don't mind a dragon going down to spears. I mind the idiocy that the dragons were caught unaware by a surprise attack from ships at sea. 

The show has got to understand the audience isn't ******* stupid.

I like that a dragon got sniped twice easily by a massive heavy crossbow machine thingy. That thing can’t be that easy to aim lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He who passes the sentence should swing the sword. Underscores how dishonorable Cersei is.

That’s certainly fair and I’m sure that’s what they were going for.

I was thinking more of a heartless murder than a proper execution. Like stabbing her repeatedly and throwing her off the wall.

But your explanation is sufficient for me.

3 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

I really hope Jaime ends up killing Cersei... If after all that's happened his entire redemption arc is undone by him deciding to stand with her I'm going to be pissed...

It’s obvious he’s not flipping sides again. He’s out for blood. 

5 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Missandei that would’ve been the perfect opportunity to grab Cersei and throw her over the ledge with you but you know

She would have gotten everyone else killed as well.