Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think we still need some information on the 3ER. I think his connection to the NK and White Walkers is more in depth than we think.

I think we all want that but it feels like it’s too late now.  That would’ve been a logical followup in last episode.  

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

The dialogue is pretty bad now and extremely forced.. like the Tyrion/Varys convo. 

You can go on reddit where thousands think the writing/dialogue is awful this season but the acting is superb. 

Tyrion/Cersei convo was much more cringy imo. The real Tyrion would never be naive enough to attempt pleading with her

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:
7 minutes ago, amac said:

Tyrion/Cersei convo was much more cringy imo. The real Tyrion would never be naive enough to attempt pleading with her

Especially after she backstabbed them last time they met with her. It's insanity.

this stuff is weird to me. for me, the characters are what gets put on the screen. not what I imagine them to be. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

this stuff is weird to me. for me, the characters are what gets put on the screen. not what I imagine them to be. 

I mean it's not imagined just who he was and what made him an interesting character for most of the series. He's lost his edge as a character, he's just sort of a passenger now carrying out perfunctory dialogue

Edited by amac

21 minutes ago, amac said:

Wasn't he directed to do that from Dany though?

I know it was his idea initially, but given what he was dealt it was either do Jon's plan (cut off their food) or do Dany's plan(burn everything), and he provided a potential out.

(I could be mis-remembering)

Edited by Fl0nkerton

14 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Wasn't he directed to do that from Dany though?

I know it was his idea initially, but given what he was dealt it was either do Jon's plan (cut off their food) or do Dany's plan(burn everything), and he provided a potential out.

(I could be mis-remembering)

I don't remember it that way. It was probably Tyrion's decision ( and ultimately Dany's approval for him ) to communicate with Qyburn.. but Tyrion took it upon himself to plead with sister. He was still stuck in thinking her pregnancy has softened her. OOOooops.. silly mistake. 

Seems to me that other than a few comical lines.. Tyrion's presence has been rather worthless and unimpressive. So far, and sad to say. I'd sure like to see some clever tactics from him... from any of "the good guys".. soon. 

Edited by oldman9er

8 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I don't remember it that way. It was probably Tyrion's decision ( and ultimately Dany's approval for him ) to communicate with Qyburn.. but Tyrion took it upon himself to plead with sister. He was still stuck in thinking her pregnancy has softened her. OOOooops.. silly mistake. 

Seems to me that other than a few comical lines.. Tyrion's presence has been rather worthless and unimpressive. So far, and sad to say. I'd sure like to see some clever tactics from him... from any of "the good guys".. soon. 

The good guys have had awful tactics for a minute. And once Jon finally gives a good tactic (Jon's siege the city idea), it felt like it was shot down or went to hell because of Euron getting the jump on Rhaegal.

Edited by scar988

36 minutes ago, sunnygsm said:

With two episodes left, the show finally hase rooting for Dany. She's dumb but everyone bailing on her is weak. 

Dany is boring no matter what. I’m rooting for Cersei

32 minutes ago, amac said:

Dany is boring no matter what. I’m rooting for Cersei

While I’m still rooting for Jon to take the Iron Throne, what I want to see is Cersei brought before Sansa by Arya to render judgement.