Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

this stuff is weird to me. for me, the characters are what gets put on the screen. not what I imagine them to be. 

So you’ll just eat up anything they write that doesn’t even make sense and not their personalities? 

They can’t write. But like I said it’s George’s fault not theirs. 

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

So you’ll just eat up anything they write that doesn’t even make sense and not their personalities? 

They can’t write. But like I said it’s George’s fault not theirs. 

Sure but I won't say things like "the real Tyrion" wouldn't do this or that character would never do that. What they write is what the real character is or becomes. 

1 hour ago, sunnygsm said:

With two episodes left, the show finally hase rooting for Dany. She's dumb but everyone bailing on her is weak. 

Agreed. I was never cheering on Danny and always cheering on Ned/Rob/Jon, basically the male stark children throughout the series. 

But everyone considering backstabbing Danny is super weak. Tyrion and Jon cmon... you guys are way better than this. Jon knows what it’s like to be backstabbed and he shouldn’t even consider it. It’s so far and away from his character. 

Danny is not going crazy by any means, she’s just mad and rightfully so. Sometimes you have to sacrifice innocents to save even more innocents. That’s how war has worked for centuries. Also, honor is not meant to win the throne. Jon I feel is too honorable and would not make a great king. But if he kills Danny I guess he’s not that honorable anyways? 

Like I said, was rooting for the Stark Male Children (the girls are annoying) all series to take the Iron Throne. But now I’m rooting Danny cause the backstab talks are super super weak. 

11 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Sure but I won't say things like "the real Tyrion" wouldn't do this or that character would never do that. What they write is what the real character is or becomes. 

Exactly.  Tyrion hasn’t been the “real” (read: previous episodes version) in a long time.  He’s been through the ringer and it’s not like backing Dany was what he planned all along.  Dany is making dangerously desperate decisions.  She’s sloppy.  This is what concerns Varys and tbh, if anything is going to happen to her it’s going to be behind Jon’s back. 

Edited by thrILL!

5 hours ago, pwny said:

Do you ever get tired of being this insufferable?

Just giving fair warning cause by questioning the writing of the show which more and more people are doing now = "complaining" and "nitpicking" by certain posters. Dany and Jon's story being the latest headscratcher with poor excuses as to why they don't do this leading more people to take notice how the writing is now just creating drama for the sake of drama. That Starbucks thing should not have been overlooked, animaltested poked fun at it and I poked fun at the entire thing.

25 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

While I’m still rooting for Jon to take the Iron Throne, what I want to see is Cersei brought before Sansa by Arya to render judgement.  

Im still cheering on "the field".

While I like Cersei, she has no chance.  I want all those Jonery fans to go down. The day will come when Jonery fans think they are safe and happy, and their joy will turn to ashes in their mouth. And they will know the debt is paid.

NRBu.gif

I do find it interesting that some of the same ppl who tell comic book fans to get over the comic book movies not being exactly like the comics are the same ppl mad at GoT not being exactly like the books.  That’s on Martin anyway. 

23 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Just giving fair warning cause by questioning the writing of the show which more and more people are doing now = "complaining" and "nitpicking" by certain posters. Dany and Jon's story being the latest headscratcher with poor excuses as to why they don't do this leading more people to take notice how the writing is now just creating drama for the sake of drama. That Starbucks thing should not have been overlooked, animaltested poked fun at it and I poked fun at the entire thing.

I was totally fine with the Starbucks thing. Found it hilarious and a great easter egg. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

If to still watch, then everyone is eating it up. Now, whether you are enjoying the meal; that is a different matter altogether. :P 

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I was totally fine with the Starbucks thing. Found it hilarious and a great easter egg. 

Same here. Who cares? It's not like our belief in it being nonfictional is suddenly shattered by this goof. 

I want Bronn to get the Iron Throne.  Marry Sansa to bring in the North.  Tyrion becomes the hand again.  

Everyone else can die.  

At this point, I am solely rooting for Bronn to get his damn castle.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I want Bronn to get the Iron Throne.  Marry Sansa to bring in the North.  Tyrion becomes the hand again.  

Everyone else can die.  

At this point, I am solely rooting for Bronn to get his damn castle.  

Honestly in the same camp, shame Bronn will only be in 3 episodes this season... 

Edited by SwoleXmad