Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

3 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Im just saying I give it better odds of happening. Tormund with, "Ill follow him anywhere." Then sets to leave a few hours later. Telling Jon, "You belong to the north, the real north." "This is the end?: Whos to say?"  Were going to wait out the winter storms and head for Castle Black. Few other points happened like that. I just can see him meeting them at Castle Black and going through the gates north more than I can see him being KOTN and stepping on Sansa the rest of his life or being stuck in KL the next 50years ruling.

The only point to Castle Black now is to house the Wildlings though. After that, the Night's Watch doesn't serve any purpose anymore.

12 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

The only point to Castle Black now is to house the Wildlings though. After that, the Night's Watch doesn't serve any purpose anymore.

The NW owns an insane amount of land. 300 miles X 100-150 miles. And the past thousand years nobody thought it was anything other than Wildlings it was protecting against anyway.

4 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

The NW owns an insane amount of land. 300 miles X 100-150 miles. And the past thousand years nobody thought it was anything other than Wildlings it was protecting against anyway.

Yea that's my point. Jon has always done what people needed him to do. If the realm needs him to be Aegon Targaryan then that's who he'll be for the next 50 years. He'll choose honor over personal interests every time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Yea that's my point. Jon has always done what people needed him to do. If the realm needs him to be Aegon Targaryan then that's who he'll be for the next 50 years. He'll choose honor over personal interests every time.

If Jon took the throne. He would def rebuild the NW and correct all its issues (marriage, kids, land to those joining and such).

45 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

If Jon took the throne. He would def rebuild the NW and correct all its issues (marriage, kids, land to those joining and such).

But why? With the Night King and White Walkers gone, and wildlings being free, what's the point of the Night's Watch?

• Like 2

Just now, ET80 said:

A Hawkeye/Ronin movie? That would be SICK.

Matt Fraction & David Aja’s run on Hawkeye would be legendary too.  The fact that we’re getting an Eternals movie before his solo film is so messed up. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

But why? With the Night King and White Walkers gone, and wildlings being free, what's the point of the Night's Watch?

A free prison. Can create major trade hubs between the North and Beyond The Wall. Give protection and security from raid parties. Is a 10k year old landmark, great as a tourist attraction. Provide jobs.

Hardhome didnt work out, land not stable. Eastwatch can hold a dozen ships we know of. Great place for a port. Would attract a great number of places like Ib, Braavos, Lorath.

Possibilities are endless.

Edited by PARROTHEAD

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

A free prison. Can create major trade hubs between the North and Beyond The Wall. Give protection and security from raid parties. Is a 10k year old landmark, great as a tourist attraction. Provide jobs.

Hardhome didnt work out, land not stable. Eastwatch can hold a dozen ships we know of. Great place for a port. Would attract a great number of places like Ib, Bravoos, Lorath.

You should work for the Iron Bank and take out Cersei for everyone.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Hardhome didnt work out, land not stable. Eastwatch can hold a dozen ships we know of. Great place for a port. Would attract a great number of places like Ib, Bravoos, Lorath.

Jon Snow is on the campaign trail I see.

The Night King will return, ice zombies always respawn. 

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

You should work for the Iron Bank and take out Cersei for everyone.

Why would I take out a paying client? Wars cost money. And she breeds more conflict than anyone. Shes great for banking business.

• Like 1

Bored....

Episode 5:

- Varys killed by Danny

Episode 6: 

- Qyburn killed by Drogon. 

- Danny and Arya get ambushed and killed by Cersei, Euron, and/or Lannister Forces. 

- Euron gets killed by Jamie. Revenge for the child. 

- Jamie gets killed by the Mountain on Cerseis orders but holds his ground and fights honorably. 

- Cersei gets killed by Gentry, revenge for Arya and his father Robert. He holds Arya as she dies. 

- Mountain dies by the Hound in a bloodbath 

- Hound dies by lingering wounds from the Mountain. 

- Drogon starts lighting up the city after his mom dies. With the entire Westeros universe in danger and all dragon weapons destroyed, Bran tells Jon there is only one way... to become a White Walker, and Bran can make him one. Jon becomes the new Night King and kills Drogon with his Ice Sword. Jon raises Drogon and flys off to the north past winterfell. 

- Sansa is named Queen of the seven kingdoms but doesn’t marry Tyrion. Tyrion becomes Lord of dragonstone.  

- Bran goes into hiding and prepares to fight Jon next winter thousands of years from now. 

Edited by BayRaider

33 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Bored....

Episode 5:

- Varys killed by Danny

Episode 6: 

- Qyburn killed by Drogon. 

- Danny and Arya get ambushed and killed by Cersei, Euron, and/or Lannister Forces. 

- Euron gets killed by Jamie. Revenge for the child. 

- Jamie gets killed by the Mountain on Cerseis orders but holds his ground and fights honorably. 

- Cersei gets killed by Gentry, revenge for Arya and his father Robert. He holds Arya as she dies. 

- Mountain dies by the Hound in a bloodbath 

- Hound dies by lingering wounds from the Mountain. 

- Drogon starts lighting up the city after his mom dies. With the entire Westeros universe in danger and all dragon weapons destroyed, Bran tells Jon there is only one way... to become a White Walker, and Bran can make him one. Jon becomes the new Night King and kills Drogon with his Ice Sword. Jon raises Drogon and flys off to the north past winterfell. 

- Sansa is named Queen of the seven kingdoms but doesn’t marry Tyrion. Tyrion becomes Lord of dragonstone.  

- Bran goes into hiding and prepares to fight Jon next winter thousands of years from now. 

Evidently, episode 5 is the one where a ton of people die.  I think we will see a number of secondary characters resolve their stories/die like Greyworm, Varys, Qyburn, Hound/Mountain, and Jaime.  Then there will be one main contender for the throne that dies.  

Episode 6 will be two parts.  First part will have some more deaths and set final act in motion.  Second part will have one shocking death and wrap up.  

That's my guess.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Evidently, episode 5 is the one where a ton of people die.  I think we will see a number of secondary characters resolve their stories/die like Greyworm, Varys, Qyburn, Hound/Mountain, and Jaime.  Then there will be one main contender for the throne that dies.  

Episode 6 will be two parts.  First part will have some more deaths and set final act in motion.  Second part will have one shocking death and wrap up.  

That's my guess.

I'll be curious how much of the aftermath they go into in the finale.