Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Just now, Oregon Ducks said:

Damn, ya'll are like most of Westeros. Worrying about these petty wars and power plays when the real danger is North of the Wall.

Jon would not approve.

This really is a good point though.  Everybody I talk to asks me outside of this site about Game of Thrones asks who I think is going to sit on the Iron Throne at the end and they get upset when I say it doesn't matter.  It's just funny to me how everybody cares so much about who rules at the end when it's abundantly clear that Westeros is going to be in shambles at the end.  I know it's called Game of Thrones, but that's not what the show is about.  It's based on A Song of Ice and Fire, in which the first book is called Game of Thrones.  Daenerys, Cersei, Jon, Hot Pie... It doesn't matter who sits on that throne at the end.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skywlker32 said:

I think it is certainly still possible if only because Tyrion and him are close.

Also, who else is there to support if not Cersei? At this point it is looking like Cersei or Daenerys are the only options. If he feels that Cersei has gone off the deep end, his only other option to support right now is Daenerys.

Varys: "Where will you go?" Melisandre: "Volantis." and "Im done whispering in the ears of kings." then "Oh I will return dear spider. I have to die in this strange country."

Done whispering in the ears of kings. But not Princes that were promised. With Gendry yet to reappear.

58 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Damn, ya'll are like most of Westeros. Worrying about these petty wars and power plays when the real danger is North of the Wall.

Jon would not approve.

Jon's gonna end up banging his aunt so ehhh... 

1 minute ago, JTagg7754 said:

It's inevitable.

meh, they might be teasing it.

I really didn't feel the sexual tension in the cave that everyone is referring too, tbh. I mean I obviously thought about it, but idk I didn't pick up on the tension for some reason. Need to watch it again I guess 

21 minutes ago, champ11 said:

meh, they might be teasing it.

I really didn't feel the sexual tension in the cave that everyone is referring too, tbh. I mean I obviously thought about it, but idk I didn't pick up on the tension for some reason. Need to watch it again I guess 

Remember the last time Jon Snow was in a cave with a woman? He bent the knee. 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Why can't bran warg into the knight king and blow up his army! Inception status baby. 

If you bothered paying attention to the series at all instead of asking stupid questions and posting stupid posts you'd remember that the Night King fought back against warging, and that's what led to Hodor dying. 

Edited by HorizontoZenith

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

This really is a good point though.  Everybody I talk to asks me outside of this site about Game of Thrones asks who I think is going to sit on the Iron Throne at the end and they get upset when I say it doesn't matter.  It's just funny to me how everybody cares so much about who rules at the end when it's abundantly clear that Westeros is going to be in shambles at the end.  I know it's called Game of Thrones, but that's not what the show is about.  It's based on A Song of Ice and Fire, in which the first book is called Game of Thrones.  Daenerys, Cersei, Jon, Hot Pie... It doesn't matter who sits on that throne at the end.

Hot Pie would make a fun king.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OleXmad said:

Remember the last time Jon Snow was in a cave with a woman? He bent the knee. 

And this means there was sexual tension in the cave why....

I think they were trying to play at it, especially given Davos' quip after they left the cave.

Don't think either played up to it though. 

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I keep coming back to Daenerys and the vision she had way back when of a destroyed kings landing and winter in the capital.

Westerns in ruins. Needing to be rebuilt