Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

13 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I dont think Thormond makes it out of Eastwatch alive. Some big names must go down before end of the season. And with the WW coming, hes in the on deck circle.

Jons in the Dragonstone map room when mentioning Bran saw them heading towards Eastwatch. My guess is Jon hitches a ride up with a few from Danys force.

I think Tormund could. Beric, Thoros and the Hound are all headed there as well, so there's not going to be a lack of people there that can fuel a body count. 

I'm curious as to why the fact that Jon knew Aemon hasn't been brought up. You would have thought that it was something that he could have brought up immediately to strike up a friendship or at least crack the ice with Dany when he arrived there. Maybe he figured after trying that with Lyanna Mormont that it didn't help matters much. 

I think Dany, Tyrian, and Cersei all die this season. Just a crazy prediction, but Cersei captures Tyrion, brings him to her throne room to gloat, and he has something crazy like wildfire set underneath the throne room as a final "f you."

At least thats what I want and it fits the show lol

Edited by candyman93