GDT: Week 1 @ Carolina Panthers

flyingmonkey30

This is gonna be a frustrating opening day for me as I won’t be able to watch the game on TV  I at least hope o can find it on satellite radio

the last opening day I missed watching was in 1981 when I was out of country.  

1 hour ago, quiller said:

This is gonna be a frustrating opening day for me as I won’t be able to watch the game on TV  I at least hope o can find it on satellite radio

the last opening day I missed watching was in 1981 when I was out of country.  

We went 12-4 in 1981, won the East, and made it to the Conference Championship.

"...Yes, Kawann Short and this Panthers defensive line will present a tough challenge for Joe Looney and Connor Williams – but the Cowboys have two other All-Pro blockers and an All-Pro running back. Yes, these Cowboys receivers and tight ends are completely unproven – but they are working against a no-name Carolina secondary. Yes, Cam Newton is a difficult quarterback to keep tabs on – but the Panthers’ offensive line is hobbled by injury, and the Dallas pass rush looks as nasty as it has in a decade. I don’t think it’s going to be easy, but I believe the Cowboys’ offense can execute its game plan, and I believe the Dallas defense can play up to its potential. I think that amounts to 140 all-purpose yards for Ezekiel Elliott and a Cowboy win – something like 24-20."

-Helman 

Let's get some Panthers in here! Make your self at home, guys. 

It's almost game day baby!!

"Prediction: Panthers over Cowboys 27-24"@Dingo18287

"Super pumped.  I have high expectations for this team and I'll be in attendance this Sunday too!" @iknowcool

"I wouldn't be surprised if this is a high scoring game. Outside of Funchess/Olsen, our skill positions look like an Al Davis fantasy. I could also see Zeke running all over us if their offense doesn't get stuffed early on."@James

"I think we'll win pretty easily. Dak is just a game manager and he'll be missing Frederick." @Zithers2

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

:cracks open beer:

Alright Cowboys, I am ready for the disappointment. 

I use to have a Troy Aikman doll that was Velcro'd at the neck, shoulders, and top of the legs. So as the game went on I could rip Troy from limb to limb. He'd throw a pick and I'd rip off his leg and throw it across the room.

Archived