27 members have voted

1. 1. What is the GOTW?

• #3 Georgia @ #24 South Carolina
    • #2 Clemson @ Texas A&M
    • #13 Penn State @ Pittsburgh
    • #17 USC @ #10 Stanford

42 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

We better beat Zona.  

If they play anything like they did against BYU you guys will smash them, especially being at home and all. Their defense is so soft, which I don't see changing. The offense could definitely do a 180 from week 1 to week 2 IF Sumlin makes some much needed changes to how they employ Tate, but I'm not sure if that's realistic.. I mean presumably he spent (*wasted) this whole spring and summer implementing some west coast like offense rather than building it around Tate's legs, so doubtful he'd let 1 game change his approach. I'll be tuning in either way, there's potential for a good old fashioned shoot out.

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

UCLA/Oklahoma intrigues me for some reason.

Wilton Speight is UCLAs starting QB. 

I think that game is ugly. 

Guess you never know with A&M playing a big early season home game. Not holding my breath though. 

I think PSU/Pitt has the potential to be the best of those listed games weirdly.

5 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Wilton Speight is UCLAs starting QB. 

I think that game is ugly. 

Guess you never know with A&M playing a big early season home game. Not holding my breath though. 

I think PSU/Pitt has the potential to be the best of those listed games weirdly.

Already got injured and is day-to-day. UCLA is gonna die, with or without him.

On 9/6/2018 at 8:33 AM, MWil23 said:

UCLA/Oklahoma intrigues me for some reason.

Same. I thought about including it in the poll, but with UCLA playing poorly last week I decided they probably won't garner much national attention just yet.

Archived