SNF: Bears @ Packers (AKA: The Richest Game in America)

Small Town Values

Who Wins?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Bears
    • Packers
    • Tied Game

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Nope he gets what he deserved. He wanted to make as much as he could, and now he has Mitch Trubisky. A match made in heaven.

You can't get paid what you want and get to choose where you play too.

Kirk Cousins begs to differ. I know Sam Bradford definitely disagrees.

1 minute ago, Onizuka said:

That 3rd and 1 call was absurd, but it's only his first game as a HC lol...give him some time. Also, felt like they pretty much played prevent offense when they were up by 20 and thought Rodgers was out....not sure why didn't put the foot back on the gas though once Rodgers lead them to their first FG.

Yeah, I agree, I just making the easy joke. Nagy showed some nice things, for sure, there is hope in Chicago. 

Tonight seemed like Cutler all over again in the sense that all the excuses that he was given for his  play last year were the same ones that were given to Cutler time and time again.

"The coaching sux" - "his supporting cast is garbage"........I'm so tired of this ****.

edit: oops meant to post this in the Bears forum.

3 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

I think he’s one of those few ppl that truly doesn’t give a - about how he’s perceived.  

I actually think the opposite. He's a pretty sensitive guy I think. I think he cares a lot about how he is perceived (1) collectively and (2) by those he repsects. I also think he doesn't respect a healthy portion of the population though, and that definitely comes off :)

Just now, Jeezla said:

2 tags...and then he went where he wanted and got paid what he wanted, just like Bell will do next free agency.

Yep, like Mack could have done if he really wanted, but instead he held out. I loved him for us and he's a great player, but I hope he's absolutely miserable in Chicago so him and that snake Segal can enjoy mediocrity together. I don't mind that he wanted that extra 2-3 million per year, but now he can enjoy the consequences of his actions.

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Yep, like Mack could have done if he really wanted, but instead he held out. I loved him for us and he's a great player, but I hope he's absolutely miserable in Chicago so him and that snake Segal can enjoy mediocrity together. I don't mind that he wanted that extra 2-3 million per year, but now he can enjoy the consequences of his actions.

He gave your franchise everything he had when he played. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Or Gruden.

Just now, Jeezla said:

He gave your franchise everything he had when he played. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Or Gruden.

I don't hate him personally. I have the utmost respect for him and I would never wish any harm for him, or for him to get hurt or any nonsense like that.

But he made a "business decision" to leave, and I can make a "business decision" to root against him for choosing a little more money over the franchise. That's my right as a fan and I don't expect you to agree. But try to see it from my/our perspective.

Archived