SNF: Bears @ Packers (AKA: The Richest Game in America)

Small Town Values

Who Wins?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Bears
    • Packers
    • Tied Game

As much as Fuller will get brutalized for the drop that would have sealed this game, if Nagy doesn't channel his inner Andy Reid in the 2H, the Bears don't let the Pack back in.  Still, you gotta give credit to #12, no question on his greatness before, this just builds on his incredible comeback legacy.

Hard lesson for game 1 with Nagy - never let up when you have your opponent down.   

1 minute ago, Marc MacGyver said:

Tbf, other than the first Qrt, Trubisky couldn't hit the side of an oil tanker. Not much you can call with accuracy like that. 

Yea, so the coach thought that it was a good idea to throw the ball on 3rd and 1 instead of running it with the best player on your offense.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

It's a little early to write him off. I might be wrong, but weren't you one of the guys jumping on Goff his rookie year? Give young QBs a chance.

I don't think anyone is writing him off. But I always saw more in Goff than I did in Trubisky. That's obviously subjective, but the evaluation itself counts for something. THere' pressure on this team because this is it. They don't have early round picks that will dramatically alter the current roster. If these guys can't get it done, including their young, inexperienced qb, they're going to suffer without picks to aid their ascent.

Trubs is playing in a division with Rodgers, Stafford, and Cousins. That's 6 games a year. This is no cakewalk.

Archived