Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) at Packers (1-0)

swede700

Who will have the most receiving yards?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the most receiving yards?

• Stefon Diggs
    • Davante Adams
    • Adam Thielen
    • Randall Cobb
    • Dalvin Cook
    • Geronimo Allison
    • Kyle Rudolph
    • Ty Montgomery
    • Jimmy Graham
    • Other (Post name in thread)

4 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Who is happy about it? We aren't going undefeated

Why not?

Why couldn't we? Once again. STOP TEMPERING YOUR EXPECTATIONS. Why can't we be New England? Why can't we be the team everyone looks at and thinks "Yep. We'll be happy to keep it close against them."

My God. You have the minnesota mindset through and through.

Start expecting more. My God. This team is built to do special things and we're fine with walking out with a tie.

Tom Pelissero✔@TomPelissero

#Packers WR Davante Adams was hot about the officiating. Called it questionable all game, one-sided. Mad about the OPI against him and what he felt were missed DPI and tripping calls against #Vikings CB Xavier Rhodes. Frustration all around.

aww, that's a shame.

I told my Packer friend I don't want to hear no crying about the Matthews penalty. We only have that rule because of Rodgers!

Too many mistakes. Love Zim and rarely critical of him but he has to stop being so conservative.  Playing back with 30sec left against Rodgers needing just a FG (Stafford beat us last year like this) or In OT once in deep FG range doesn't at least take a shot at the endzone( Wildcard vs Seattle). Cousins is on fire and moving the ball at will       

27 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Why not?

Why couldn't we? Once again. STOP TEMPERING YOUR EXPECTATIONS. Why can't we be New England? Why can't we be the team everyone looks at and thinks "Yep. We'll be happy to keep it close against them."

My God. You have the minnesota mindset through and through.

Start expecting more. My God. This team is built to do special things and we're fine with walking out with a tie.

We would have lost this game in the past. We would have let Rodgers rip our hearts out. We're not happy with a tie, but what choice do we have? Teams don't go perfect against their division rivals. Sorry you can't see the silver lining.

Archived