GDT Semèn De: Laissez les bons temps rouler!

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. It’s in the title.

I’m excited about the defense and flashes of potential we have on offense. Njoku has been disappointing and we need a more fearsome running game regardless of who our QB is. I’d still like a big bodied possession WR on the outside as well. Oh and a FREAKING KICKER.

13 minutes ago, StewieRules said:

May?  MAY???    He sucked last year - this was downright tragic.  

If he still has a job by 6pm today, Dorsey should be gone - and Hue can follow him out the door. 

PATHETIC!  

Losers find ways to lose - we're so good at it, we make the low-light reel while we're at it!  

I was joking. I expect we'll keep him though.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m excited about the defense and flashes of potential we have on offense. Njoku has been disappointing and we need a more fearsome running game regardless of who our QB is. I’d still like a big bodied possession WR on the outside as well. Oh and a FREAKING KICKER.

Id run both Chubb and Johnson more. 

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

Tyrod saved his job with that throw to Callaway. But I still think Tyrod is going to be replaced soon. Baileys probably on his way to Cleveland as we speak lol

Not only that...but probably got himself a pay raise thanks to today's showing lol

Harrison played a lot better 

our defense is phenomenal 

ogunjobi is unreal. 

Garrett was getting chipped or doubled teamed almost every play. 

We need a better rotation at RB chubbs looked good. 

I hope Randall is okay for Thursday. 

Sign Dez and Bailey. Trade Gordon for a burner. Maybe Dede Westbrook and a conditional pick or whatever 

Archived