GDT Semèn De: Laissez les bons temps rouler!

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. It’s in the title.

Hue has been a terrible coach for us, but this loss is not on him. Not his fault that the kicker missed two extra points and three field goals in a dome.

I jokingly said earlier that we were probably better off going with a Hail Mary at the end of the game, but Hue ultimately made the right decision to go with the FG attempt.

BTW, has Zane been cut yet?

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Hue has been a terrible coach for us, but this loss is not on him. Not his fault that the kicker missed two extra points and three field goals in a dome.

I jokingly said earlier that we were probably better off going with a Hail Mary at the end of the game, but Hue ultimately made the right decision to go with the FG attempt.

BTW, has Zane been cut yet?

SOMEONE SAID THERE IS A % chance of hitting a hail Mary.

with tyrod probably 1-2%.

a kick of less than 54 yards is a 50-50 shot. 

It isn't Hues fault Zane as awful. 

With Zane though, I did notice he was either doing a different kick for each shot or he ws shanking it, it was coming poorly off the foot. 

Watched the game.

Have taken in all the comments.

Bottom line is: We found a way to lose, again.

There is something sinister going on here.

We do not know how to win.

And that starts at the top.

Have known a lot of Haslam and Hueball types when I practiced corporate law.

Empty suits and charlatons.

They never win long-term.

Neither will we as long as those two are at the helm.

Can't do much about Haslam, but Hueball can go tomorrow, unless of course his 8-figure parachute doesn't kick in until he coaches 4 or more games into the season.

Have learned this: Hold the HC by contract to some kind of minimal achievement to hold his/her job. Something more than say: 1-31-1

53 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Every loss is on him.

He is the HC.

I'm certainly not a Hue fan but those missed kicks were costly on the scoreboard and were momentum killers. Two separate GMs have equipped the coaching staff with zigging Zane in back to back seasons. 

1 minute ago, dawgattack said:

I'm certainly not a Hue fan but those missed kicks were costly on the scoreboard and were momentum killers. Two separate GMs have equipped the coaching staff with zigging Zane in back to back seasons. 

1-31-1 says it all.

Just now, bruceb said:

1-31-1 says it all.

I'm not disputing that. In fact I think Hue is now 1-32-1. I'm just saying that today's game is not on the coach. We were in position to win on the road against a strong team but our kicker kept butchering converts and makable FGs in a dome. 

Our former 1-31 GM brought in zinging Zane. Our current GM elected to keep Zane despite overhauling the inherited roster. Dumb coach, dumb GMs.

Archived