GDT Semèn De: Laissez les bons temps rouler!

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. It’s in the title.

Week Two is upon and, as a refreshing change, we’re undefeated. 

This week we head to the Big Easy, a wonderful city that somehow manages to blend the smells of vomit, piss and beignets into the most incredibly enticing scent.

I planned on giving a synopsis of the Saints, but @Dome will be along eventually and he can fill us in when he wakes up.

114drunk.jpg

As for the good guys, we’re still seeking that elusive first win during the Trump administration.  With our overhauled roster, many Saints fans may be thinking...

b99fc3e3cd504502b2f02fdf0776bebc.jpg 

But rest assured fine Browns fans, come Sunday we’ll be led by Steady Eddie himself, Mr. Consistency, Hue Jackson.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Hopefully, in spite of all of Hue’s best effort we’ll be able to dance...

and celebrate until we’ve had our fill...

drunkinnola.jpg

Discuss.

Obviously it sucks playing Breesus. However, I’m happy it’s in a dome and we don’t have to worry about a power run game.

Denzel was solid against Antonio Brown when matched up with him. I’m a little nervous with him matching a bigger wide receiver like Thomas.

The saints are undersized inside too. We should be able to run the ball better now that we aren’t facing Cam Hayward and Stephon Tuitt.

terron armstead is a pretty solid LT. It'll be a good challenge for Garrett.

Im excited for more of young cuz on the other side. Avery was a top PFF guy Sunday and he played on the edge. Keep it rollin.

our LB are going to have their hands full with Kamara coming out of the backfield. If we can contain him we should be okay. I have faith Mitchell will play well covering Michael Thomas. 

Archived