Tank Bawse: milking this cow for all its worth

Ty21

tz9E8sp.jpg

Tank Bro had a statistically superior game to last game but the Steelers still lost so this game is kinda like real life finally. Tankie had 107 yards rushing and mind blowing >1.9 ypc which is unheard of for him. Also his first rushing td and first receiving td which I was unable to capture because madden is retarded and doesn’t let you watch a replay of a touchdown play for myplayer mode lolz. He also had 158 yards receiving which is pretty okay. 

xtZbjsP.jpg

Mount Bawse looks on shortly after scoring a receiving touchdown that tyty wasn’t able to record

AvD3f6j.jpg

Tank Bawse bursts through a massive hole (albeit a smaller hole than tyty’s ex wife but massive nevertheless) on his way to an 11 yard gainerboi. 

5eyCAm5.jpg

Youd think a 400 pound person getting air like this would defy physics but tyty was married to one for six years so this is nothing new to him. 

Vid (tanks career long rush): https://i.imgur.com/gm2Kf9O.mp4

staty bois:

25 car 107 yds 4.2 ypc 1 td 5 btk 19 lg

16 cat 158 yds 9.8 ypc 1 td 21 lg

season staty boiz:

44 car 144 yds 3.3 ypc 1 td 8 btk 19 lg

25 cat 249 yds 10.0 ypc 1 td 21 lg

On 9/17/2018 at 4:59 PM, Tyty said:

FEAST yo eyes on the

BEAST who cried when Pizza Hut 

CEASED the p’zone. Find a 

PRIEST before this dude

RELEASE his wrath upon the

EAST back in Pittsburgh. You’ll be callin the

POLICE when you see this massive ball of 

GREASE leave yo *** grandma 

DECEASED. He may not be good at much but the man is an

ARTISTE. He gonna leave yo girl with a 

YEAST infection. He’s the man you wanna be around the

LEAST. 

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO,

THE OG FAT BASTARD RETURNS

Am I the only one who immediately read this post top to bottom, first letter in each line?

I am Jack’s disappointment. 

Trent Richardson recorded a 3.3 ypc average in his career. If 1.9 is ok’ish then 3.3 is minimal Pro Bowler, right? 

17 minutes ago, Danger said:

Wait... why is his head so small? Is that something you can change in Madden now? LOL

Nope but you can jack up their pad height to obscene levels to make people look like a turtles lmao

Archived