Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

Do you think if we got everyone in this forum together. Held tryouts and fielded an offense. Trained. And really, really trained. And had like two weeks to prepare. And just studied and dedicated ourselves everyday. We could score a TD on Dallas’ defense? 

Dallas is gonna chew the wheels off of Zeke for the rest of the year. I’d just start Pollard and trade Zeke. It’s like taking your BMW through a potholed city. Just keep it in the garage, hold the value. At least if the Civic blows the chassis, you didn’t pay that much for it. 

53 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Nelson Agholor making plays again for the Raiders....WTF???

I think leaving Philly has done him wonders. Our fanbase was pretty hard on him, and rightfully so, but he definitely gets in his own head easily so being somewhere with the pressure off has only benefited him.

Just now, RBreezy said:

I think leaving Philly has done him wonders. Our fanbase was pretty hard on him, and rightfully so, but he definitely gets in his own head easily so being somewhere with the pressure off has only benefited him.

You all better be nice to Reagor. I'm tired of this mess happening.......lol 

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You all better be nice to Reagor. I'm tired of this mess happening.......lol 

Lol I know, I think Reagor is going to be good man. I get why people are clamoring over Jefferson, but picking him didn't make sense given the personnel we were supposed to run out at the beginning of the year.

Plus Jefferson would probably be injured by this point given the Eagles training staff ha