NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I can't imagine how big this "news" would have been if it was Lamar Jackson who threw 5 straight interceptions in a practice.

No kidding. It got brushed under the rug because the 9ers/Jimmy G aren't a big draw, but if a number of other starters did it, it would be trending and ripped apart. The media is funny.

22 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Wow if it was Goff that had thrown 5 ints in practice some around here would have a dozen pages of posts tearing into him.

He did kinda stink it up in the Super Bowl so he may be a bit of a target at the moment.

31 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

He was a target around here before the super bowl, don’t kid yourself.

Like his team and system make him look a bit better than he is, or like he is terrible?

Anyone who thinks Goff is a bad QB is a fool.

• He has 60 TDs and 19 picks in 2 seasons outside Jeff Fisher Land.

I have no problem with people thinking he is a 20-25 million a year QB instead of a 30-35 million a year guy. Nick Foles got 22 a year.

There will always be people who think anyone's success is only because he has a better supporting cast compared to their poor long suffering hometown slob.

• Young was a product of Jerry Rice type tin foil hat dudes.

Every successful QB has a good coach and some good lineman and some play makers. Its a team sport.

• I just pointed out that Rodgers in 2011 had Randall Cobb as his 5th receiver.
  • Cooks, Woods, and Cupp have nothing on Jennings, Nelson, Driver, Jones, and Cobb.