NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

Sherman and Talib had those kinda personalities and their defensive units were the top two units of the decade. 

You need generational type leadership along with those personalities.  Ware, Bobby Wagner. 

Edited by thebestever6

54 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Andre Dillard was the best pass protector in the draft by far... and will probably develop into the most complete OL as well. He was a steal for the Eagles. 

Tytus Howard was indeed a Middle 3rd Round Prospect. Texans needed a T by farrrrrr over any other position and they massively panicked. I honestly think Max, their second round pick,  will turn into a better T than Tytus. 

Tytus is right now far and away the best OL on the Texans, and he's pretty much locked up the starting job at LG

He's not a T. I repeat - he's not a T.

I've already signed my take on p 168, so we'll wait and see. 

14 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Honest and personable yeah I like the guy, but I also like(d) Richard Sherman and basically everyone hates him so idk.

I agree with this take. I was always partial to corners who have that type of personality more than a diva wr. 

I guess because corners who are great trash talkers get the number 1 wr off his game causing the wr to complain to the qb. Which eventually gets the qb to test the corner to keep the number 1 wr mentally still focused on the game. 

The guy who replaced Adam Vinatieri in New England is 35 years old.

Adam Vinatieri is 46 years old.

The guy whom Adam Vinatieri replaced in New England is 63 years old.

Between the three of them, they have 10 Super Bowl rings and have scored 5765 points (not counting playoffs).

14 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Sherman and Talib had those kinda personalities and their defensive units were the top two units of the decade. 

You need generational type leadership along with those personalities.  Ware, Bobby Wagner. 

Calais Campbell fits that role, imo.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

Imagine actually thinking Jalen Ramsey creates headaches for anyone but opposing players.

Yeah, agreed.  I don't think anyone in the Jags organization is concerned about him being a heel, so long as he's not getting arrested or doing something that offends huge numbers of people.  I think it's funny, and I'm a fan of a division rival.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That's not out of control. Big Ben on a motorcycle or in a bathroom is out of control.

Seriously, I have no idea how that dude's jerseys still sell. The least likable QB I've ever watched not named Vick (and honestly, if you had me pick between the two, I'd have a lot of trouble). Just an absolutely putrid human being on every level.