NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

I am very curious to see how the NFL will deal with the worst case of cheating from last year.

Saints fans smuggling whistles into the dome for the NFCCG after Payton commanded them to be loud.

Will there be zero tolerance or will the 31 other fan bases need to go full whistle mode?

I figured the Bears wouldn't much better than .500 - but I had them winning last night.

A little hyperbolic, but that may be the most devastating opening game loss I've ever seen - because GB is a legit threat to win the division and Trubisky was already a giant question mark.

Man, I love this video.  Dude had massive stones to sit there and say all this before the draft.  Clowney turned out to be a pretty good player, but his overall point still somewhat stands, especially as a pass rusher.  And then his insane praise of Khalil Mack calling him the best defensive prospect he'd ever seen (in 15 years of evaluating).  A kid out of the University of Buffalo that a ton of people didn't even watch or really even pay attention to.  Fun stuff.

2 hours ago, showtime said:

Man, I love this video.  Dude had massive stones to sit there and say all this before the draft.  Clowney turned out to be a pretty good player, but his overall point still somewhat stands, especially as a pass rusher.  And then his insane praise of Khalil Mack calling him the best defensive prospect he'd ever seen (in 15 years of evaluating).  A kid out of the University of Buffalo that a ton of people didn't even watch or really even pay attention to.  Fun stuff.

Ahh too bad it was Donald and not either of them who prevailed 😁

5 hours ago, showtime said:

Merril Hoges knows his football!

Remember his comments on Johnny Manziel in the same year?

After watching that Manziel Video all I can do is Give Stephen Jones all the Props in the world👏👏 for Not allowing Jerry Bayless (One in the same) to draft Johnny Football!

In fact has there ever been video proof of Skip Bayless and Jerry Jones in the same room? I'm curious ,need proof? It's like Bruce Wayne/Batman? Clark Kent/Superman? Bigfoot?

Archived