You Vike That! Week 3 GDT

soflbillsfan

Great game today Bills fans!  We didn't show up and you guys were able to come into our house and wipe the floor with us.  You definitely earned that win. 

Nice game by your new QB too for his first start.  Best of luck to you in the future!

Side note:  the Vikings honored former head coach Dennis Green today during the game.  I think is therefore appropriate to say:

"The Bills are who we THOUGHT they were, and we let 'em off the hook!"   :D

Like everyone, shocked and beyond ecstatic about our performance yesterday. Hope this is just the beginning for our boy Josh Allen. He was awesome.

Just want to point out also, Vikings fans on this forum are classy. Nice to see. 

Not to sound like a Debbie Downer and so happy to see Josh Allen prove me wrong I just hope this is not a fluke and he is the real deal showing he can be the next coming to Jim Kelly and not have to stress over what the next qb will be starting in Buffalo. He still has a few mistakes to fix but that will come in time during game play such as holding the ball to long. 

Leslie Frazier received the game ball, however McDermott was said to be making the plays since 2nd half of the chargers game. So who called the plays yesterday? Whoever did please continue to do it. I like jerry hughes was rarely if at all dropped back in coverage and was constantly chasing Kirk. Continue to do that as well and get Rodgers annoyed or he will pick the bills defense apart. Im a big Kirk Cousins fan and shocked how rattled he got with the constant pressure. I know he had an off game but our dline was the reason for it. This was the defense I have been waiting for and with Shady coming back the bills can look to continue what they started last year by showing they can improve. Not saying they are playoff bound after one game but the team looks more promising for 2019 then what we all thought they were. Still think they end up with 7-9 wins. After september the schedule seems to be not as strong especially with the patriots not looking like their usual dominant selves. 

Finally everyone talks about the defense and Allen being so great but one guy who I think deserves some recognition was Special Teamer #44 Lacey. The guy was in every tackle during their kickoffs and punts he was down there first every single time and making an impact play to prevent Vikings from returning the ball.

Archived